So Here’s My 4th and 5th Shelf Collections As Well as the Bottom Shelf

someone had asked in the past for better looks of my collection so here’s some I’ll post more soon,as u can see there’s my justice league and Legion of Doom display and the bottom shelf is no specific display,just had no where else too put those guys.

17 Likes

Nice collection man, that’s solid!

6 Likes

Thx I’ve gotta a lot more, I’ma post some more soon,your collection is really cool too.

5 Likes

Really cool collection! How do you keep them from falling?

6 Likes

Rad setup! That’s a swell grouping of DC Super Heroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Comics Unlimited, The New 52, DC Icons, Arrow, DC Multiverse and DC Essentials figures. :+1:

5 Likes

NIce! Want that Adam Strange you got in the back on the bottom shelf. Is he from a recent line?

3 Likes

He’s in a 2pck with Starfire. I’m not sure if that’s the way that one was acquired tho. That’s how I got mine.

7 Likes

Nice collection btw!!!

4 Likes

Unfortunately they have fallen a couple of times but for the most part my figures stand pretty well on their own

4 Likes

Yep that is correct him and my Stafire that I have both came in that same 2-pack

2 Likes

Thank u

4 Likes

@dylankneer.10404 Very nice collection.

5 Likes

Thx there’s plenty more where these came from

4 Likes

Riddle me this: the Sinestro on your top shelf, that’s his figure from the Total Heroes line, yes?

5 Likes

Yeah I also plan on getting the DC essentials Sinestro but he’s staying in the box,I’ve got some figures in the box still.

4 Likes

The Total Heroes Sinestro was pretty nice, but if memory serves (as I no longer have my THS), his name wasn’t anywhere on the front of his cardback. It just said “Green Lantern Corps”.

Standing in the aisle at Toys R Us upon his release and with him in hand, I thought “Well, that’s odd”.

Anyhow, the Essentials Sinestro does look pretty groovy.

4 Likes

Awesome collection

5 Likes

@dylankneer.10404 do you ever just have a massive crossover fight of crisis proportions? Cool collection by the way!

4 Likes

I got my Adam at a Antique shop. 2$, great condition. Loved it.

5 Likes

Very nice collection spanning most of the major figure lines! Super rad!

5 Likes