So are we not going to talk about this

So are we going to ignore the fact that a non-mod can post something in the watchtower board,I thought it was only for mods,now this isn’t a rant saying non-mods shouldn’t able to post in the watchtower board I just wanted to say I’m surprise that there are no trolls posting in the watchtower spreading out fake info (especially on april fools day) again I’m not saying this shouldn’t be allowed I just saying mods if your reading this there going to be trolls in the watchtower I can feel it in the speed force BUT if there was trolls in the watchtower posting fake info pls tell the story

1 Like

They’ll eventually move it to another board they’re very busy

3 Likes

Does seem like a block on non-mods posting to the Watchtower would be good. That’s where we look quickly for the official word.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if it’s meant to be locked or not, but I always look for green poster names, if I’m looking to confirm information/announcements.

2 Likes

I posted in Watchtower that I’m Batman’s favorite member, so they confiscated my fingers. Dontd mersd with Wertchtwer, kidss

2 Likes

I agree that it should be so that only mods can start threads in the Watchtower.

1 Like

It’s Easter Sunday. They probably have a lower staff than usual. That’s probably why they have not moved the thread.

1 Like

Portalman so you think the giant bunny got the mods?

@msgtv Perhaps Hoppy the Marvel Bunny or Captain Carrot would know.

1 Like

So, a,conspiracy of anthropomorphic rabbits? Where does Bugs in his sexy girl rabbit guise fit in?

2 Likes

Not even a giant bunny could take me on. Either way, sorry about that guys, we’ve moved the thread. Thanks for your patience (and imaginations)! :monkey_face:

3 Likes