[Smallville Club]: Clark & Kryptonite

tumblr_4afab39fcb8b1fa9eca0c244713924a7_78758e19_540
Greeting @SmallvilleFanClub and fans of Smallville, ever since the days of radio shows, Superman radio show gave us the stuff we all love, The Daily Planet, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, and Kryptonite?!
For over 80 years Superman had to deal with his biggest weakness known as Kryptonite which was a meteorite of his homeworld of Planet Krypton.
It would come in many colors, starting with green.
Over a year ago I did a Luthor Corp Journal, writing each episodes as a character who worked for Lex off screen.
This time I’m going to rewatch the Smallville series and (as myself) write and keep track of how many time Clark was hit by a Kryptonite and the color of it.
The score box will be here…

Clark is affected by Kryptonite Count:
Green: 13
Red:
Silver: 
Black: 
Blue: 
Gold: 

Total:  13

While I post on what episode and how Clark was effected.

@Bar-el & @JusKris-El has ask me to count how many time in the series Lex was shot, so we’ll make that his Kryptonite as well.

Lex's getting shot count:

Hopefully I’ll start this as soon as possible and think this will be alot of fun, for me and not for poor Clark! :grin:

9 Likes

Season 1

Pilot
Clark was effected by Lana’s green Kryptonite necklace: 2

4 Likes

Episode 2: Metamorphosis

Clark is affected by Lana’s green Kryptonite necklace in a lead box & landed in Kryptonite rocks while fighting Bugboy Greg: 4.

4 Likes

Great idea, @Reaganfan78! I’ve been wondering about this myself, as well!

4 Likes

Nice score box!! :smiley:

Eventually you’ll have to add some of the weird ones like that love potion K, whatever the heck color that’s supposed to be :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thankyou so very much @Jurisdiction & @Bar-El, years ago @HubCityQuestion taught me how to make a score box and I’m finally going to make it useful. :grinning:

5 Likes

*Clark gets his clock cleaned by kryptonite

@Reaganfan78: “GOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL!”

3 Likes

Episode 3: Hothead
Clark was locked in a steam room full of green Kryptonite rocks.: 1

3 Likes

Episode 4: X-ray:
Clark get effected by Lana’s Kryptonite necklace during a fight scene with Tina as Whitney!: 1

3 Likes

no it doesn’t! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

:rofl:Oh, I get it now, LOL! That was good @Bar-El!

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Episode 5: Cool
This is the first episode where Clark doesn’t run into Kryptonite, he does however turn into ice by Sean who was exposed to Kryptonite, much like fighting Parasite, that doesn’t count. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Episode 6: Hourglass

Clark walk on a bridge with Lana, where Kryptonite is in the water, he felt slightly sick, guess that count: 1.

2 Likes

It’s funny because every description you give is just descriptive enough that I can remember exactly what instance you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Episode 7: Craving

Clark in a greenhouse full of Kryptonite rocks in the plant as he’s being attack by Jodi!: 1

2 Likes

Episode 8: Jitters

Anytime Clark get near Earl, he gets a Kryptonite reaction, second time was when Clark gave Earl a blueprint, we see Clark rubbing his hands, probably by the effect. 3rd reaction happen in level 3 of Luthorcorp when Clark trys to save Earl & Lex! : 3.

2 Likes

Whitney was great in that episode!

2 Likes