Sketch Dump!

Been sketchin’.

35 Likes

Awesome! :heart: the Batgirl. Do you plan to ink/paint any?

8 Likes

All of my sketches go into a giant “to be finished” pile. Most of my fan art pieces are my cleaned up and colored sketches.

6 Likes

Beautiful! I especially love Batgirl! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Right, @TheGirlWonder12?
If you’re taking any kind of poll @Z-A-C, I’d vote Babs goes to the top of the pile! :smile:
Thank you for sharing these, btw.

7 Likes

All very Awesome™️

2 Likes

Really great man. I know you have been posting things showing markers lately, but with your paintings what kind of paint do you use. Like with those amazing 89 batmans and stuff. I’ve been wanting to get into color and just don’t see myself learning the computer stuff. I think I’m gonna try gouache paint. Do you know whats a good/cheap one for beginners to experiment with, who want that oil/A. Ross look?

2 Likes

Great job! Thanks for sharing

1 Like

I don’t use physical paint…sorry. I can do alcohol markers and water markers with very little watercolor. I will probably experiment later ( I have some artist’s loft acrylic that I got on sale at Michael’s) but I have very little experience with actual painting. My Batman and Superman “paintings” are digital over traditional pencils.

2 Likes

great work - each of the forms are strong and the line flows are a great contrast to that strength

1 Like

@Razzzcat Definitely agree! I think the thing I love most about it is her pose. What does she see, what dose she hear…? I dunno, but I do know she’s ready for it! :eyes: :muscle:t3: :triumph:

3 Likes

Wow…these are fantastic

3 Likes

I agree. Great job with capturing the gesture. Amazing.

5 Likes

@Z-A-C, I agree with @TheGirlWonder12, @Razzzcat Batgirl is great. I posted before, however, I keep coming back to the thread to see it again. It’s good.

Thanks for sharing with us.

4 Likes

All of these are amazing! I think the Batman one is my favorite, but they all are incredible which makes it hard to choose. Really awesome work!

5 Likes

Batgirl is amazing. They are all amazing but there seems to be additional detail on Batgirl that the others don’t have. The pose, that has already been mentioned, adds more detail to her neck. Her lips also have amazing textures. I also really liked the Superman one. That one seems to invoke the classic style with a modern spin.

3 Likes

All of your sketches are so fantastic @Z-A-C. Of course, I’m super digging your super awesome rendition of BG. Good stuff! :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes