Six Degrees of DC

How does Marshmallow Pete fit into the DC Universe, exactly?

3 Likes

Arm Fall Of Boy and The Demon

2 Likes

Arm-Fall-Off Boy is a substitute member of the Legion of Super-Heroes, who in Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes defeated the empire of Vandal Savage, who was in the Demon Knights with The Demon.

4 Likes

Try this one for a challenge! Without using Superman or Hal Jordan connect Jimmy Olson and Mogo

3 Likes

I’ll take that challenge, RagdollRebel:

Jimmy Olsen fights against Darkseid in Final Crisis, who was beaten by Cyborg in Justice League: Origin, who was on the Teen Titans with Starfire, who was rescued in 52 from being adrift in space by Mogo.

6 Likes

How about Batman and Phantom of the opera? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@Reaganfan78
The Bat “is” the Phantom.

7 Likes

Technically, Kitty, according to Mike Grell’s Batman: Masque, Harvey Dent is The Phantom, who was exposed by Batman.

5 Likes

Lucius Fox, a half eaten bag of Big Belly Burger (it’s his, he’s just saving the rest for later) and…the Source Wall.

4 Likes

Vroom: Lucius Fox got that Big Belly Burger from a chain that competes in Gotham City with Bat-Burger, a restaurant frequented by Dick Grayson, who shared the mantle of Robin with Tim Drake, whose best friend was Superboy, who in Infinite Crisis fought Superboy Prime, who was imprisoned in the Source Wall.

As for your earlier challenge: Marshmallow Man was created by you, and you’re speaking with me. I used to team up with Blue Beetle in Hub City, and his best friend is Booster Gold.

10 Likes

Marshmallow “Pete” :slight_smile:

Good job! You must love Google or have an encyclopedic memory.

4 Likes

How about The Penguin and Question? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

The Penguin is an enemy of Batman, who was trained by Richard Dragon, who also trained The Question.

4 Likes

I think you cheated on mine. Everybody knows Green Arrow does all his own stunts.

4 Likes

Anti-Monitor and Tomar Re

2 Likes

Ch’p and Metamorpho

2 Likes

Forager (to go along with Young Justice Outsiders of course) and Max Mercury

2 Likes

I’m honestly taking screenshots of these answers bc I’m just amazed

5 Likes

Criminalcore: The Anti-Monitor was foiled by Barry Allen, whose best friend was Hal Jordan, who frequently partnered with Tomar-Re.

rudysregardless: Ch’p was stranded on the Mosaic World with John Stewart, who’s on the Justice League with Batman, who led Metamorpho on The Outsiders.

flashischristian: Forager saved Batman’s life in Cosmic Odyssey, who was in the JLA with Wally West, who was mentored by Max Mercury.

3 Likes

Tony Zucco to Funky Flashman

2 Likes