♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

When Toys R Us was closing down, I really wanted to snag the set with Lena Luthor. I forget the exact name, but it was a big, expensive set.

It never got marked down enough to fit my budget, and when it did, it was, of course, already gone.

The cool thing about the Harley set is that it comes with Steve, and features a variety of really neat small details.

Plus the net launcher. You stick a net launcher in with a toy, and I’ll always at least look at it. Same with trap doors, jail cells, elevators and/or disc launchers.

10 Likes

I bought all my sets bundled back in February. :yum:

Not entirely sure when I’ll build the school. I’ve been trying to save them for stressful days. :thinking:

14 Likes

This isn’t out yet, but I wanted to share it here.

Just in time for Christmas (maybe)!

17 Likes

:clap::clap:

Lol this fun fact is gold! :laughing::heart:

6 Likes

I never realized how bad it was until I quit smoking and ordered some comics off ebay from someone who smoked. They really stunk…like…actually smelled as if actual smoke would come out of the baggs if I were to open them.

5 Likes

I’m… I’m in love. :heart_eyes: I see that it’s going to be about $71 so it’s time to start pinching my pennies!

Also, this is the pose that really sold me on this figure:

19 Likes

Looks like a lot of people are in “Mad love” with Harley!

12 Likes

Ooooo I may actually buy this one :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

i hope i have money leftover from ps5 :woman_facepalming:t2:

11 Likes

It’s true too. Tobacco and paper/plastic do not get along. The surest way to damage one’s cool things is to smoke near them.

6 Likes

I might “ask Santa” for it.

I don’t usually buy the import figures, but there aren’t very many New 52 Suicide Squad-themed Harley figures (two I know of: one from DC Collectibles and one from Lego), so this would fill that void nicely.

@TheKateKane Do what I’m doing: Don’t buy a PS5. Then you’ll have the scratch for Harley and a lot of other cool stuff.

9 Likes

tempting :harley_delicioushqtas:

9 Likes

Look at it this way @TheKateKane:

● The PS5 comes out, and will be readily available at its retail price (or lower, depending on where you buy from, sales, etc) at any store that carries video game hardware for months, and years, on end.

● This Harley figure will likely have a small production run, costs less and once it’s out of production, the price might balloon to substantially higher than retail.

So, the Game Sphere V will be everywhere and at retail or less for a very long while. OTOH, Harley might sell out and only become attainable later-on at potentially high prices.

When in doubt, side with Harley.

10 Likes

10 Likes

The detailing on this figure is sooo beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@NovellPaladin It really is! I’m very fond of her bubblegum face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

@TheGirlWonder12 Her face reminds me of bubblegum too!

That’s probably why it…pops so well.

zips off the stage before the tomaters and heads of lettuce become airborne

8 Likes

@Vroom My vegetables are staying firmly in hand because that pun just stuck with me. :wink:

How was that, eh? Eh?

5 Likes

“Worthy of Webster’s!”

5 Likes

@Vroom :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes