♦ Show Us Your Harley Collection ♦

Not sure if everyone’s seen this yet (posted it in the BOP thread) but my super wonderful SO bought me this super amaze hardcover version of ‘Harleen’ and I absolutely LOVE. IT.

Should’ve posted this here when I got it- my bad. :pleading_face:

12 Likes

1:12 HQ- very cool.

8 Likes

Say, a One:12 figure! Curious to read your thoughts on that.

Also, that Lois book…:metal:t2:

8 Likes

I got this today.

13 Likes

Thats awesome @lo_third! :raised_hands: Thanks for the addition!

10 Likes

Love this statue of Harls @lo_third. :purple_heart: Who’s it made by?

9 Likes

It was made by DC Direct, which was unfortunately shut down last year when Warner had those layoffs.

8 Likes

12 Likes

Oooh! Where’d you get those @msgtv? I’ve never seen them before. Also: hey, Diana! :00_wonder_woman_gold: :purple_heart:

I brought THIS: :rose: (Already had the Harley book, but…they belong together, so…)

Ps. @Vroom & @DC89 that Harley one:12 was a very belated B-Day gift. There’s SO many pieces too :see_no_evil: I’ll be back when she’s set.

14 Likes

daughter grabbed them as mystery boxes in one of her many trips to B&N. These crazy Gen Z’ers like to read on paper.

9 Likes

@msgtv I like to write w/ this primitive tech called “pencils”… ever heard of em? :full_moon_with_face:

That’s awesome she got those for you! Some Pop Vinyls might be in order to go w/ them! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

Weird thing, I never use pencils to write. Must be a pen and preferably red.

7 Likes

Gah what an adorable gif! :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Right?! I’m gonna have to use it all the time now! :woman_shrugging:t2: I must.:diamonds:

8 Likes

I shall be borrowing it too. To use. All. The time. :laughing:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Neato peat! I haven’t seen any One:12 figures that have rocked my boat. However, I am curious on what your thoughts on Harley will be.

7 Likes

While noodling around on eBay, I came across this snazzy Pop:

She’s too expensive for me, but she does make me wish I had paid more attention to Pops in 2016 when she came out. I don’t believe there are many pieces of Harley merch where the focus is on Harleen and not Harley.

On that note, I’d like to see Pops based on the Harleen comic. Especially if Funko did a comic and Pop set that included the cover of Harleen #1 and a Pop reflective of how Harley looks on that cover.

11 Likes

Been a while since anyone has posted here. I got these today.

With her gift wrapped bomb and festive mallet, it’s Christmas in July. She also has jingle bells in her ponytails.

13 Likes

Ooh, thanx @AK_Bandit! Hope you’ve been well, btw. :hugs: I got a tiny Jack Nicholson I’m pretty happy about it.

And this is Courtesy of biff, ej, Vroom & DC…

14 Likes