Show Off Your DC Shrine!

@djd187.81432 Awesome collection! I want a Zatanna figurineee!

1 Like

KittyKrawler

Thank u so much and I echo your statement. I know u meant one I already have but thereā€™s a Zatanna bust, and a bombshells statue that Iā€™ve been wanting forever. On my Xmas list fingers crossed atnaS esaelp. There I casted a zatanna spell for Santa Iā€™m confident that will work.

2 Likes

KittyKrawler

One more thing, the JL dark Zatanna figure image on Amazon or whatever website u see it on does it 0 justice. I wanted that figure as soon as I finished watching JL Dark, but it looked weird on Amazon. So eventually, I read reviews from people who bought it & they said the pics donā€™t do it justice it looks way better in person. So I took a chance and they were absolutely correct. Reason Iā€™m telling u is itā€™s been really cheap brand new in the box on Amazon for a long time. So if youā€™re looking for one itā€™s a really good figure. Only downside is no hat or wand, but she does have her trademark penguin tailed tux underneath her overcoat. My favorite owned Zatanna is the 75yrs of dc one with hat, wand, and a collectors pin with Zatanna on it. Close 2nd is BTAS cuz it even has the note she leaves Batman in the episode, plus a stand with her picture on it and a long wand plus top hat. It was cheap last x I looked.

1 Like

Nice Harley wall! so cool!

@djd187.81432 The 75 yrs and BTAS ones sound so cool! I know I definitely want one with at least a wand with it. I almost bought one awhile back that was just Zatanna but I think Iā€™m going to hold out until I find one that I really like!

1 Like

KittyKrawler

Thatā€™s the key, the 75 years of dc was the 1 for me. The collectors pin is awesome, also have the same deal with a power girl the pin is the JSA sitting at the table & a Raven which is Raven extending arms with the earth on fire behind her.

1 Like

@djd187.81432 Awesome!!!

1 Like

The 75 Years one is from Mattelā€™s DC Universe Classics line, in the event youā€™re wanting to search for it. Itā€™s a nice figure that was a Walmart exclusive.

2 Likes

Vroom

Those are usually my favorite ones. Iā€™ve got Kamandi, Cheetah, and Negative Man as next in that series. Surprisingly, andI say that cuz there cheap, the bombshell 6ā€ figs are really nice. Pics do them 0 justice,the Katana one is so colorful and detailed itā€™s unreal. The Batgirl looked awful in picture, bought it, and nowā€™s 1 of my favorite 6ā€ figs.

DC Universe Classics is a masterpiece of a line. So many fantastic figures.

1 Like

Yes, if Iā€™m looking for a figure I always start there. Even the boxes are nice. I turned pro at opening boxes after opening my 1st 20 figs. I have every box for every fig stored away, I even saved the steel ties they wrap em with. I have pics of every fig in box & from every angle. Thatā€™s part of my routine when I purchase a new figure. I bought every single one of mine brand new in the box & displayed em instantly so articulations are so tight there brand new feeling.

I have what I call a mini museum in my basement/ studio. Hereā€™s the Bat Family vs Rogues

orntz4.jpg

6 Likes

Batman: Arkham series

orntz4.jpg

6 Likes

Batman & Joker (Movies)
Missing Nicholson Joker. Itā€™s a prize I donā€™t even know exists or not.

orntz4.jpg

4 Likes

Justice League & Titans

Work still in progress. Looking to add Black Canary, Big Barda, Superboy (90ā€™s), Deadman, The Spectre & HawkMan , Hawkgirl

orntz4.jpg

9 Likes

Batmobiles

orntz4.jpg

8 Likes

My Robin statue. Iā€™ve had this since I was a kid.

orntz4.jpg

5 Likes

Various iterations of Batman, Joker and some other Bat Family cast members.

orntz4.jpg

5 Likes

Batmobile (Breyfogle years) & the Redbird

orntz4.jpg

3 Likes

1966 Batman (Tengu Batman photobombing)

orntz4.jpg

5 Likes