orntz4.jpg

2 Likes

figs

orntz4.jpg

1 Like

figs

orntz4.jpg

1 Like

They are on my computer there still showing up on the site on thru pc. So idk why there blank on IPad and I think this site.

1 Like

Meant *on the pc not thru itā€™s been a long 2 days

figs

orntz4.jpg

4 Likes

Glad you got it figured out, sorry I didnā€™t take you through the link copy/paste process- your figures are AMAZING!!! Did you organize them in a specific way?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s not showing up on iOS either. Weā€™ll report that to development and hopefully theyā€™ll fix it in the near future.

2 Likes

Now thatā€™s a schway display. Nice! The Power Girl statue is nice too.

2 Likes

Wow, So cool everyone!

2 Likes

Applejack and Vroom

Are u talking about my collection? If so I apologize, I canā€™t see them idk you could either. If so Iā€™ll answer those questions if there meant for me

i posted this 4xs but havent seen it hope its not on a ton I cant see it anywhere posted it 5xs

orntz4.jpg

2 Likes

Iā€™m referring to your photos djd. Nicely organized collection.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you. I canā€™t see the pics so idk they were viewable. That pg statue is on sale for $30. Itā€™s usually around $100 limited edition. I literally just got it less than 2wks ago. Iā€™d jump on it if u can limited of 5,000 and never been that cheap before. I know cuz Iā€™ve been eyeing it forever and it was always $100 or more. Appreciate it tho itā€™s a nightmare if the stands get bumped it takes forever to set em back up. Took me forever to get them to all stand in the right places.

Applejack

Now that I found out you can see my collection, yes they are organized in certain ways. I have three 12ā€ statues only; Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman on the top of each shelf. WW is the only one tat has an entire shelf to herself, cuz as I mentioned on other threads she was my 1st crush from watching super friends when I was a kid. Beyond that I have all the BTAS and STAS lined up on bottom. I have villains on the right and heroes on the left. The outsiders or ones who fight on both sides depending on the cause are spread throughout like Katana, Catwoman etc. obviously I have all the jlu figs together even if some are rivals. Also I have a lot of poison ivy and Harley Quinn figs paired since their secret buddies as well as catwoman by em. Most of the dcshg are together minus a few like ivy next to Harleyā€™s. Side note, Roxy Rockets, rocket lights up by the exhaust so it looks like fire coming out. I turned it on for pic but itā€™s hard to make out. You can see a little of the red glow shining on her. Also, thank u for the help and the compliment, much appreciated.

1 Like

Wow! Can tell from the pictures, alone, how much time and effort was put into compiling such amazing collections (not to mention how much time it sounds like it took to put them together in so visually appealing and neat displays). Thanks so much for letting us get a glimpse into your worlds :slight_smile: Theyā€™re superb!

1 Like

Thank u MissInkBlot and anytime I never get to display my collection itā€™s locked up like Arkham Asylum. Well maybe a bit better cuz no one escapes

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good deal for a PG statue. I used to have the Adam Hughes Power Girl bust from DC Directā€™s Women of the DC Universe line, but I sold it to a friend.

2 Likes

love that framed Supergirl on the wall tho

least I think itā€™s Kara ā€¦ canā€™t seem to embiggen photos

right now am patiently waiting for a Batgirl figure by Sho Murase

1 Like

Manifest

Waiting for them is the worst. That is an official CW supergirl poster. The national comic-con launching of Black Lightning was held 10mins from my house, in Akron. I couldnā€™t believe such a big company launching such a big show was gonna hold the national launch right by me. It literally fell on my birthday too so that was awesome. Anyways, the cw staff had a wheel u could spin with their shows on it and each had a prize that accompanied what u landed on. The Riverdale spot was pick any prize. So I knew I wanted the poster. I spun and hit Riverdale and was so happy. Iā€™d already bought a supergirl drawing on an index card ( any of the index cards in my collection came from that show and artist) so I had it framed with the card in the upper left corner. Sucks u canā€™t see it that well, I canā€™t see the pic cuz Iā€™m on an IPad. But thatā€™s a supergirlā€™esque eye u have yourself if I may coin a term and thanks for looking and the compliment.

1 Like