Show Off Your Cats!

So my friend texted me this photo this morning. He looked up from his desk and found himself in an unexpected staring match

He has no idea who that cat was :joy:

14 Likes

This is our rescue cat, Thea Queen, named after the Arrowverse character. Like her namesake, she runs around crazy like she just got out of the Lazarus Pit!

11 Likes

@CynicalPink That’s hysterical! What an intense tree kitty.

@javitru What a beauty! Awesome picture, too!!

4 Likes

Related:

10 Likes

11 Likes

I love this thread so much! It makes me jealous, I wish I wasn’t allergic lol. Maybe someday I will get a hairless kitty…

4 Likes

7 Likes

:joy: I can’t even…

3 Likes

:joy: I jest. All kitties deserve love. Would you be able to tolerate a Russian blue?

11 Likes

Awww it’s so precious! I don’t know to be honest. I can be around them and breathe alright, if it’s only one or two in the room, more than that I’ll get the sniffles. It’s just mostly when the fur touches my skin I get red rash spots.

4 Likes

Aww, that’s harsh! I’ll look forward to your someday hairless kitty pics, then

You could put little bat wings on ‘im for Halloween!

8 Likes

This is my favorite thing of all time. :sob: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Yes, this shall be a goal of mine in the future! For now, I get to love on all these other kitties from afar.

Future Goal:

9 Likes

Ohmygosh they’re so cuuuute. As a kid I was like blegh about hairless cats, but as an adult I’m like… they’re adorable. They have to wear little sweaters and clothes, I love them.

4 Likes

Right? Is it something about getting older that we coo over everything?

4 Likes

I present to you all my oh so regal and majestic cat Arthur. He is quite the prince. Here he is relaxing on a dilapidated tree house near the edges of our ranch. May you find him pleasing to gaze upon.

12 Likes

This is Wilma. A master stalker with an amazing talent for disguise.

ooooor maybe not…

At least she’s cute!

14 Likes

Your Gray is magnificent!

3 Likes

I would love a Russian blue or a Maine Coon, I’ve always thought those two were really cool!

4 Likes

This is one of my cats when she was a little over a year old. Her name is McShadow, and she is about four now.

10 Likes