Show Off Your Cats!

Everyday is Caturday right now during Catwoman’s 80’s Anniversary celebration. Catwoman is known for many things in her various iterations, but one of the things that stays consistent throughout all of them is her love for kitty cats. As legendary as herself, Selina Kyle’s fascination with felines knows no bounds, and to be honest, neither does ours.

Who wouldn’t love some pics of adorable feline furballs? Post pics of yours below so we can all appreciate their glory!

If you don’t have a cat, but have other animals to show off, feel free to post in our Let’s See Your Pet(s)! thread! We never will deny anyone’s pet pics.

If you don’t have any animals at all, share your favorite Catwoman moment, OR a happy memory of a cat in your life! Or a combination of all of these things! This is a claws for celebration, after all!

I’ll start us off with a picture of my beloved cat, Lady Hamvanas Windrunner, or Ham for short. She’s uh… majesty and crazy all in one floofy package!

28 Likes

Behold my twin floofy bois: Frick and Frack.

21 Likes

At the risk of sounding like a crazy cat lady, I’m gonna enjoy this thread.

Yo, @iJest!

14 Likes

She’s at one with the Devil. But she’s our devil. Her name used to be Coral. But now we just call her Cat and have done so for about a decade now.

15 Likes

Aww I love this thread. I love cats but I’m allergic so I can’t have them. I’ll get to live out my cat obsession through all of your cute kitty pictures!

6 Likes

Wong and Chang

Chang

12 Likes

@FerroLad What adorable names! (Assuming they are named in order of pictures) Frick looks so sweet and Frack… man that cat has a PRESENCE.

@CynicalPink Join us. The crazy cat folks and proud of it.

@Behemoth She is purr-fect.

@Barrys.Better.Half Yes! Live vicariously through our fluffy pics!

@TravisMorgan Omg they’re like in perfect alignment with each other how adorbs.

MUST HAVE MORE CATS.

7 Likes

Frack’s been my buddy since I was in elementary school. The dude can be menacing at first, but he’s a cuddler once you get to know him.

8 Likes

@FerroLad What a sweetie - I love animals that are cuddle bugs even when they can come off frosty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I would if I could, but I’ve been petless for a while, now!

5 Likes

@CynicalPink Understood! Sometimes it’s necessary or wanted. Well, cute cats are always fun to look at! So we’re here to provide. :joy:

6 Likes

Adorable cats are a welcome break from what’s on the tv, so I’m happy to peruse whatever kits are being shared :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Figaro is here but he doesn’t look very sure about it.

18 Likes

Not my cats, but my best friend is a volunteer coordinator at a cat shelter. She sends me pictures- apparently shelters are doing really well right now, which is both surprising and not surprising. At any rate, these are pictures of some of the rescues:
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 6.51.48 PM

As for favorite Catwoman covers, I really love the kinetic and balletic movements captured here:

And the pulp noir vibe of this cover:
:catwoman_hv_3:

18 Likes

I love everything in this post! And ahh, I want the one with the little black boop on his nose at the top! And also his big boned buddy underneath!

And Boop’s buddy looks like he has a little black booger. I’d name him Bogey.

5 Likes

Oh I forgot my favorite Selina moment! It’s paws-down the Looney Tunes crossover where she meets Sylvester and Tweety. That book is just so funny and super good. I told Gail Simone how much I liked it on twitter and she said writing their accents was a pain, lol.

Read it. It’s a romp.

15 Likes

This is Chai, the old curmudgeon and Aragorn, the adventurous bobtail

17 Likes

I love all this pet pics of cats! Thank you all for sharing them and can’t wait to see more. :blush::blush:

8 Likes

Angelo my sweet baby.

16 Likes

Hi I live here now

16 Likes