Shazam early access tickets

https://www.fandango.com/fandango-early-access-shazam-217728/movie-times

Got mine!

Buy while there are still left!!!

6 Likes

Got mine!

1 Like

I’m looking forward to seeing “Chuck Gets Super Powers” nice and early =)

1 Like

Got mine using Atom! So excited!!!

1 Like

Thanks just bought mine.

To anyone who may not have clicked on the link yet, you do get free digital comics with this offer.

The freebies be: DC Comics Presents: Shazam #'s 1 and 2. They both reprint later issues of The Power of Shazam ongoing series (issues that are not yet in our Comics section) and are highly entertaining reads.

1 Like

Got mine. So excited.

The review embargo is still on but the critic at Forbes is hinting hard that he loved it.

I plan to see it early, as well! Can’t wait!

1 Like

Buying mine tomorrow

1 Like

I snagged my tickets yesterday :slight_smile:

1 Like

So far there are no early access tickets available for my area or I would have bought two.

1 Like

I got my tickets for the 23rd IM SO EXCITED

1 Like

We should all yell “Shazam!” right when the movie begins. Maybe we’ll get some of that sweet wizardly pep.

SN: Do NOT yell anything in a theater. It’s bad form, and I was only joking :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Buy while they are still left”…I expect good sales but doubt it’ll sold out at many theaters

No problem there. More room to stretch out and be uber comfy.

Got my tickets for the 23rd! Hyped!

Seats are getting sold. The only ones I am seeing are the very front of the theater where nobody wants.

As soon as I saw the commercial I booked tickets, it was awesome cause i wanted to see aquaman early but the date it was happening i wasn’t available.

In South Carolina their still alot if seats left