Happy Wonder Woman Day! :wonderwoman: :0_wonder_woman:

a149bc84620f62fd433da159ff603bfe

15 Likes

:0_wonder_woman:Happy Wonder Woman Day!!! :00_wonder_woman_stars:

16 Likes

Thanks much!

That statue is gorgeous!

10 Likes

I posted this over on the Pop thread, but I found this at a resale shop recently:

This meant I had an extra identical Steve Trevor Pop now to customize. My main wish was to have a version of WWI Steve not holding his gun.

I removed it, touched up his paint, and made his watch so I could place it in his hand. This was the most ambitious custom disassembly I’ve done so far, so I was really happy with the result! (@TheTerrificToyman, tagging you in so I can show off my work to the teacher :smiling_face:)

16 Likes

Steves blue eyes! :raised_hands: Love it!

14 Likes

Thank you! :blue_heart: I mean, since I was painting him anyway…how could I not?

12 Likes

You did great- he looks amazing!!! :grinning::smile:

8 Likes

:purple_heart: this!

8 Likes

Thank you, sensei! :pray: I’ve really gotten my money’s worth out of that can of acrylic sealant at this point… :sweat_smile:

Thanks, @DC89! :blue_heart:

8 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

I missed WW day :disappointed:

Just a few to celebrate with lol. Loading figure pics is the hardest download on here for me…? I finally realized one at a time is best, & even better if in an album. 3 at a time always doesn’t work, until the second attempt for some reason? Still doable tho & way better then when we had to upload em to another site, then here. That was rough…

15 Likes

That’s okay! For me, every day is Wonder Woman Day. :sweat_smile: Thanks for sharing your collection! :smiling_face:

12 Likes

U bet!!! Ty for the kind words & you’re right, everyday 𝗜𝗦 Wonder Woman Day!!

8 Likes

Anyone else get Wonder Woman-related presents this holiday season? Here’s what I got:

Also went to Barnes & Noble today - hardcovers were all half-off, so I got this:

It’s definitely gonna be nice to have all those issues from different series in the correct order when I go to reread. And then I got this, which is a Wonder Woman collectible and no one can tell me differently :sweat_smile::

Maybe I’ll make a little scene of her directing my WW and Steve Pops for Wonder Woman 3. May as well make it a reality somewhere… :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

My wife found me some goodies!

I am enjoying the book. It is mostly visual, but there are some notes of interest. Also, some HG Peter pencils and pics I had not seen before.

Didn’t know there was a Patty Jenkins pop. I will keep an eye out for it.

15 Likes

Agreed that she absolutely is a Wonder Woman collectible, which is why I have her amongst the WW Pops on my work desk, directing them in their latest adventures.

Nice pick-ups, especially the 1/2 off TOTA hardcover. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

I regret selling my only wonder woman funko pop!

9 Likes

Couple of new Dianas. The Jim Lee has a nice look to it. I will probably open it as I have shelf space but no wall space for packaged items.

15 Likes

Look what I got from a gift exchange the other day! I was just thinking I wanted to rewatch this. :blue_heart:

18 Likes