:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

My shelf of Wonder Woman items as it currently stands! There are a few books (like the Absolute Perez Gods and Mortals and the “Making of” the movie book) that are too big for the selves. I’ve also got a few of hoodies and shirts that are in frequent rotation. I definitely want to add a lot more to it eventually, but I only have limited space in my apartment, so I have to be selective.

17 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend! Loving the WW collection you’ve got going on, especially the Endless Winter figure :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

They look great.

10 Likes

Very nice Indeed.

9 Likes

Wonderful stuff! :+1:t2:

SN: Your Endless Winter WW avatar is wonderful as well. :+1:t2:

10 Likes

Great collection of Dianas.

Jealous of that Cheetah figure!

9 Likes

I love this! Thank you for sharing! :wondersquadron1:

8 Likes

Thank you all for the replies and the warm welcome back! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

~I decided on the pfp and background at the start of Winter and absolutely love it!

~I’m thinking about having a go at touching up the Endless Winter figure to make it more comics accurate in its paint application. The Gold Edition is better than the regular release, but still has a lot of room for improvement in nailing the gorgeous official event look.

~I lucked into the Cheetah figure shortly after release for a fraction of what it is going for now. I looked it up recently and… wow! I really hope McFarlane starts branching out a bit more with their releases. I really, really miss the diversity (especially in gender!) of DC Direct releases. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

10 Likes

My custom Wonder Woman: Historia charm bracelet from Hecate’s Boutique on etsy! Aphrodite, Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hecate, Hestia, and Hera all represented! If you haven’t read Kelly Sue DeConnick’s masterwork, you’re missing out on a life changing experience! Especially since you’re here which suggests you’re Wonder Woman fans already!

14 Likes

That bracelet is so nice! Love the theme and how cool it is that you got it directly from Hecate.

And yes, I’ve read and loved Historia. It’s one of the few books I bought at the comic store instead of waiting for it to come online.

8 Likes

That’s awesome! Nice find! :blush:

Also we have a discussion thread about Wonder Woman Historia is you wanted to stop by and share your thoughts:

10 Likes

I visited the resale shop again…it appeared that someone had sold their entire Wonder Woman Funko collection. The fact that I left with only one is miraculous (I could go back tho lol).

I love Bombshells and did not have any collectibles from it. And I love this sepia-tone chase variant! :star_struck: I got it for its original retail price as opposed to what the eBayers want for it.

Also they had a Pop of Teen Titans Raven dressed as Wonder Woman. I didn’t buy it, but I thought of you when I saw it, @DC89. :blush:

14 Likes

:hugs:

:00_teen_titans: :0_raven:

10 Likes

@Angel212 news you can use.

11 Likes

Hooray! :tada: Thanks for sharing that here, @TravisMorgan! I bet @SteveTrevor2.0 is even happier than I am about this. :grin:

7 Likes

You know it! This is a must-have book for me! :smiley:

7 Likes

That’s awesome :sunglasses:!!! I have a 9” WW/ Gal I never opened. Just didn’t get around to it then decided I’d just keep it in the box? Looks similar, but yours is way better craftsmanship. It’s obvious (to me at least) cuz I know what mines like lol…

It’s probably 1/4 things I just didn’t open…normally, I open them instantly!!!

11 Likes

I picked up the figure of Chris Pine’s character from the Dungeons & Dragons film (great movie, btw) and turned it into Steve Trevor from WW84 since he never received an official figure.

Thank you to my sensei @TheTerrificToyman for being generous with his customs knowledge, and also for encouraging me to post even when I feel self-conscious about my work. :blush:

18 Likes

tumblr_ovpqggAVVz1w9lfgzo1_540

wonder-woman

Be proud- he looks great!!!

11 Likes

Fantastic! :+1: We need a movie Diana/Steve two pack from McFarlane. :+1:

11 Likes