:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Spirit of Truth and Warbringer were so good! I especially enjoyed the audio edition of the latter.

Diggin’ the Pop of WW and Pegasus, too.

It calls to me as I mosey through Walmart’s Collectibles section, but I’ve resisted its call, so far.

That reminds me…

When I started collecting the Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Pops last year, I had absolutely no intent of picking up all of the ones that were NOT exclusives of some kind and/or more elaborate to some degree (the Rebirth comic and Diana set, Diana astride Pegasus, etc).

I was just going to get a few of the basic pieces released to mass retail, and leave it at that.

Fast forward a year or so (+/-) later, and yep, I’ve got all of the regular releases in the line. :nerd_face:

Including a new arrival I’ll share the deets on, later in the day. :shushing_face:

SN: I don’t care what anyone says, the best WW-related Pop of the last year is Yara Flor.

“Well, you’ve a giant crush on Yara, so…”

Yeah, and…? :wink:

Random WW-related Pop musings…

To honor George Perez’s legacy with Wonder Woman, Funko should do Pops of his versions of Ares and Cheetah.

I’d also like to see some Rucka-related Pops, such as Ferdinand and a two-pack of Diana and Max Lord from the Sacrifice arc of the Superman books that WW crossed over with.

A New 52 Diana Pop would be very, very :wondersquadron1:onderful too (Why haven’t you made this one yet, Funko? Its an iconic look whose exclusion is quite obvious).

So would Donna Troy Pops (from all media Donna’s featured in).

Oh! Can’t forget a Grail Pop.

Or DC Superhero Girls (both generations) Pops.

We need Darkseid War Pops (the aforementioned Grail, along with Diana and a deluxe set of Myrina Black and her griffin), too.

Anyone else want Pops of Artemis?

I sure do. I’m thinking her as WW, along with her Artemis: Requiem (also from the '90s) look and her Rebirth iteration.

Nubia: Queen of the Amazons could use some Pop love too, along with Hippolyta from the Infinite Frontier era of Justice League and the IF look of Diana, herself.

Kinda-sorta need Diana crossing through No Man’s Land, as well…

Minerva on a Monday, the list just keeps “going and going and going…”

10 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! :star_struck: I actually have that Kotobukiya statue too! (And that Q Fig which is honestly my favorite Diana figure of all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

Feel free to share your Pop pics too, if you want. :wink:

11 Likes

Ooooh. Can’t wait! :star_struck: (Still a lil jealous of your B&G cover, @DC89. :heart_eyes:)

8 Likes

I forgot these.

Cryptozoic Statues

16 Likes

Yep. I get these companies names confused from time to time. :+1:

9 Likes

Woah big heads ;o

8 Likes

Just gotta’ get back home to LA (one of these days :flushed:) and then I’ll post it.

:smile: I absolutely had to have this cover the moment I saw it. The hieroglyphic style imagery hooked me immediately. It truly invokes the feeling of Goddess Diana and her place in the ancient era along with the present day. :+1:

10 Likes

21 Likes

Yes to all of this! :star_struck: :sob:

6 Likes

Wow!!! An entire glass case of Diana?! I love all of this! (That Diana/Steve statue on the bottom shelf is on my wishlist. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

11 Likes

My latest WW acquisition (yes, the one I’ve been teasing since Tuesday):

I love, love, love Diana’s Flashpoint regalia!

The day in 2011 when I saw this book solicited in Diamond Previews…

…is one I still vividly remember, as that suit made an impact on me, and then some. Its just so wonderfully badass and fitting of a titan such as Wonder Woman.

Speaking of Flashpoint Diana in plastic, this is on my want list:

The DC Universe Action League line, by Mattel, is still the only line to have given us an ample selection of characters from Flashpoint (with the other two-packs featuring Superman and the Thomas Wayne Batman, Cyborg and Element Woman and The Flash and Citizen Cold).

Going back to Flashpoint WW in Pop form, I also have this:

I have a ton of WW figures (being of Diana and other characters from the brand), but they’re in different displays and rooms in my house, and I’m honestly not interested in showcasing my entire collection to showcase them.

However, I will showcase this lovely lady:

She was gifted to me from an absolutely wonderful person in these parts (you know who you are :superman_hv_4:), and helped fill in a big hole of my series 1 Kenner Super Powers collection.

I’ll conclude this particular photo drop with this, my very first Wonder Woman action figure, which I bought with my allowance money in 1989 (see toy companies, boys do like Wonder Woman :wink:):

The one I bought in 1989 is still in my possession today (as are all of my other Toy Biz DC figures I had when I was a kid), while the carded copy above hangs proudly on my bedroom wall, along with carded duplicates of other favorite Toy Biz DC figures.

14 Likes

Love this! :blush:

10 Likes

Thank yas. :slight_smile:

As was the case with many other figures in that line (and Toy Biz’s accompanying Batman line, based on Burton’s first Bat-flick), that figure was my very first exposure to Wonder Woman.

33 years later, and the Toy Biz DC figures are still pretty cheap to pick up, on-card. I got my carded duplicate in 2017 for…$15 or so, and it was in minty-fresh condition.

8 Likes

Really digging your display cases @c02goddess.16092. :+1: Are they from IKEA?

8 Likes

Yep, IKEA Detolf.

8 Likes

Here’s a few more from me. These 2 cuties were the first Wonder Woman collectibles I bought:

And then I got a few more Funko Mystery Minis to go with them, most recently Max Lord and Cheetah:

I have some doubles that I may custom paint, as well…

17 Likes

And since I’m showing the more chibi side of my collection, here is my absolute favorite Diana figure (QMax) that no world-class designer statue will ever top in my eyes:

Just look at her. Somehow so adorable and fierce at the same time. On horseback! I love how dynamic she looks. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

18 Likes

Agreed. :purple_heart: This might just be the best of the WW chibis.

9 Likes

Sadly I don’t have much in the way of WW merch. The two figures i do have can tell a funny story that I like to call “Don’t Talk To Me Or My Daughter Ever Again.”

18 Likes

:laughing: Love it! Wonder Woman -and- Meme Culture. Doesn’t get any better than that!

8 Likes