:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Thank you for joining me for part two. Let’s begin, shall we?

Love my WW84 Diana and Cheetah! DCSHG Funko is super cute. The center WW figure might be my favorite because she looks so angry and dangerous and has muscles. Thick thighs save lives!

Diamond Select Vinimates. Such a good look for her.

My Lego (and fake-o) Diana Army! Golden Age Cheetah and Giganta as well. Also Minimate WW and Cheetah. This area is a dusting nightmare.

Hard to see either image but I found this online and printed it out a few years ago. Could not find out who the artist was. It was referred to as “This is How the World Ends.”

Lego Hallmark WW ornament, and some super cute lil’ Dianas. If I ever get my Alice 70th funko pre-order they might go here (only a 16 month wait. What a delightful experience).

Pez army. Three WW’s. Some Justice League, Potter, Snoopy, and even Hello Kitty’s Arch-enemy Badzt-Maru. Also, a happy slice of pizza because it made me laugh.

Just because I’m grocery shopping doesn’t mean I’m not collecting WW items!

Sweet sticker set. My wife made the lego card for me and I just had to save it. Spoiler: I play mandolin.

This is the only WW comic I own, and it is amazing. I had one of the first TRS-80 Color Computers (with extended BASIC, which was pretty hardcore in those days) so this comic has a special place in my heart. Also, it is hilarious. My friends, you cannot save the world with a TRS-80 computer, even if it is in full color. Reminds me of the ham radio Teen Brigade in the early Avengers comic.

A very large Mego hangs out with my luggage that I haven’t put away yet. Might leave it out for a bit. Look good there.

Speaking of Mego, here is this lovely beauty! My wife had this one back in the 70’s. We have a picture of her as a little girl playing with Wonder Woman. Now, all these years later, they have been reunited. That is the power of Wonder Woman!

Walmart dot com provided these recent purchases. The Barbara figure was only $8. The packaging is falling off. After taking this photo, I noticed her belt was undone and spent a while putting her belt back on before noticing on the back of the package it is not supposed to be tightened. Sorry, Barbara, but this is how you wear this jacket from now on!

Gave up trying to find these in stores. The GOLD LABEL one was found courtesy of @moro and looks great! I’ll slowly put these away as the mood strike me.

Whew, that is everything (maybe). I think it is safe to say that WW is my favorite. It’s funny- I loved Superfriends and Lynda Carter in my youth, and then totally forgot about it all until a couple of years ago when I saw the first WW movie and everything clicked. Now, I’ve read over 1,000 WW comics (twice) and I look and sound like the Patron Saint of Wonder Woman. :rofl:

I mean, look at this:

19 Likes