:wondersquadron1: Share Your Wonder Woman Collection Here! :wondersquadron2:

Just ran around my room and took some pics. I knew I owned a lot, but sheesh Mr. Obsessive strikes again! :laughing: That’s what happens when you pick up a thing or two here and there now and again. It adds up!

Before the tour, let’s turn on the lights and head in!

The card plays music and the little hexagon lights up. The book is for whenever I have an important decision to make that I am unsure about:

This makes me feel better when I am down:

My wife got me this but she discourages the “touch and feel” part of it:

I have access to most of this on DCUI and yet, here we are:

Lego clock collection. The middle piece talks, the one to right of center was a Burger King Promo that is supposed to be holding a cup with her body as the handle (odd flex, but okay, as they say):

I had that lunchbox as a kid. The real ones are too expensive but Hallmark was the nice price. Cassie and Dr. Psycho chilling nearby.

DC Primal Age Funko, He-Man style. One of my favorites. Kraven has a crush on her, no doubt.

Steve is like “Three Diana’s on this shelf and I’m not near any of them.” He’s right: I have failed him.

WW Funko square. Impossible to photograph without glare. I am still awaiting my 80th anniversary preorder set. It might come next month after only 16 months. My first and last foray into preordering.

Close up of Cheetah and a Hallmark ornament. Couldn’t bear to put it away after Christmas.

Another hallmark and some more lil’ Dianas. Aww. So cute.

Keychain from Five Below. Love the Hallmark ornament with my beloved Golden Age WW!

This is where I put things that are still awaiting their forever home, although the large Silver Age Diana looks real nice right where she is:

(I use the term “Forever Home” all the time after seeing this:)

DC Shop exclusive that I got with my $25 sign-on bonus voucher. So glad I waited to use it!

Top left: Jack-in-the-Box. Top Right: Toy Biz. Really need to remove the green tag, but who has the time?

McFarlane row. Didn’t like the Mohawk WW, but love the Dr. Fate helmet one!

My wife got this stuffy at a Pet store. It is rather adorable.

Medals from the last two virtual races. I also have WW running outer layers, a hat, and sweatband bracelets. I have only used the first two on the trails.

The dollar store had some awesome WW84 finds:

Some more dollar store finds, Toy Biz on card, and one my favorites: A “Wonder Woman Activity Set” that looks suspiciously like school supplies (isn’t that classic Diana, though? :smiley:).

Yeah, I own a Barbie, and yeah, I love it. Big whoop, wanna fight about it? Lego recreation of WW issue 6 with Cheetah and Etta is a huge favorite. Enchantress hangs out because she looks like my wife after a day of gardening (sexy and covered in filth).

DC Superhero Girls represent! The one on the right my wife found for me. Her legs are ridiculously long. On the left we have my favorite cartoon figure. Also, a framed napkin of 80’s wrestlers (my first thought upon finding this napkin was to frame it. No regrets).

Post is staring to act wonky, so part two to follow.

20 Likes