September's DC Community Fanworks Theme: Long Live the Bat!

Batman Day 2023 is almost here, so let’s celebrate the Dark Knight!

Long Live the Bat

Even though we love Gotham’s Caped Crusader year-round, September 16 is a particularly special day for DC fans: Batman Day! This year, we want to celebrate Batman with some added creative flair–right here in DC Community Fanworks! Whether it’s fanart or cosplay, we want to see how you celebrate the Dark Knight himself. Submit your pics in the thread below and show some love for Batman!

Long Live the Bat!

18 Likes

Awesome™:+1: been a while since I drew the bat.

7 Likes

Oooo, and you got your spooky icon on … perfect for the occasion! :halloween_batman:

7 Likes

Can’t wait for Batman Day! :bat: Love seeing everyone’s fanart and cosplay. Let’s celebrate our favorite Caped Crusader together!

7 Likes

11 Likes

Love the linework on this!

5 Likes

thank you

4 Likes

This was my first time drawing batman I’m pretty sure. I did it for my first art club entry thing on here. It’s from Loeb’s superman batman apocalypse story.

11 Likes

cool

5 Likes

did you use an ink brush pen I want one of those

5 Likes

thanks yeah I used those pigma micron pens, they work fine.

5 Likes

I have made ton of Batman characters out of Minecraft, from heroes, villains & supporting characters, it’s been alot of fun making them! :smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome™:+1: Bat

2 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Never knew about this suit. Like the claw gauntlets (clawntlets).

3 Likes

Was in the spooky mood and have been liking the previews for Batman City of Madness so made something inspired by it.
Really like how it came out.

10 Likes

I felt spooky too nice drawing @NYJt3

7 Likes

Thanks and great spooky bat :+1:

5 Likes

that’s awesome looking.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Loving all the love for B-Man here! :batman: He’d be a really interesting character to explore artistically.

3 Likes