Send GORE!

yes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Deathstroke kills his son, Jericho (from New Titans #83):

3 Likes

Probably on here but Batman: Black Mirror is basically an 80’s horror theme. Also happens to be my #1 Batman storyline. I did see Death of the Family was already suggested. Not only do I highly agree with that. But it’s also my favorite Joker storyline. Nightwing The New Order is one of the best/least talked about reads in DC. I highly recommend that & there all on here. Starman has some good moments too & one of the best reads on here imho…

2 Likes

Oh…. Batwoman. Read her solo titles & Batwoman Returns in Detective Comics. But , her solo is horror packed. A witch that kidnaps & drowns children, trips to the past & future involving multiple horror themed creatures. Etrigan: Demon Knights. Superman/ Batman Sorcerer Kings, JLD, pretty much anything u grab? The Rot crossover is incredible. Forever Evil: Blight. Tons of Swamp Thing & Doom Patrol, especially the older ones that the series is majorly based on. I’ll try to remember more…?

2 Likes

The Kitchen, Basketful of Heads, Dollhouse…TY @D4RK5TARZ & the horror club for those. Hill House & Vertigo hard to miss…?

3 Likes

I was literally about to suggest the same thing. Some seriously messed up gory stuff in there. Love it.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

Damn!!! I love it! Well not the death part, but the gore

4 Likes
5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

I find this thread to be too gory and I am offended and I am going to pee my pants and demand this thread be removed.

4 Likes

That’s amazing! Well the art… the death is… also kinda cool ngl

6 Likes

and

and

and

9 Likes

8 Likes