Send GORE!

HEY! I really love DC gore so send me some of the goriest things you have seen in either DC comics, movies, tv shows or anything else.
NO MARVEL PLEASE!

9 Likes

I’d recommend checking out our 300 issues of Hellblazer. Some really grizzly stuff in there.

8 Likes

DK18

7 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

Black Reign comes to mind. The Justice Society goes full scale war with Black Adam’s team and hordes of death.

3 Likes

Is this gory enough?

What about this?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Well, let’s see.

There’s this infamous moment from the 2008 Joker graphic novel:

And speaking of The Joker, the whole severed face thing from the New 52 has to be one of the grossest, goriest things that DC’s ever done:

Joker Face 3

Since I just mentioned it yesterday, here’s the beheading scene from Twilight #1, one of many, many stomach-churning, off-putting things about that book:

And as far as covers go, this is my choice for the single grossest/goriest cover that DC’s ever published:

7 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-05-10 at 11.06.43 PM

1 Like

is this good enough @avab443.49817 ?

3 Likes

I just read BATGIRL (2011-) #19-24 and that Ventriloquist storyline was pretty gory. Had me squirming in my seat at some panels.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey there @avab443.49817 I hope you don’t mind if I plug the House of Horror club. While not every book we read is filled with gore, we have read plenty of books that feature some amazing pages of gore and body horror!

4 Likes

Yo this stuff is awesome.

3 Likes

thanks!

I made it myselfJK!

3 Likes

yes, where is that from? I feel like I may know it…

3 Likes

Red Hood: The Lost Days

3 Likes