SEC Watchalong: ๐Ÿฆ‡Batman Beyond๐Ÿฆ‡ Eps 12-13 09/28 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

Itโ€™s another wonderful week and we have a grand show prepared for you! In addition to once again traveling to the troubling future of Batman Beyond, weโ€™ll also be taking a peek into the past with a look at Aquaman '66!

This weekโ€™s presentation is extra special, because we will be going on hiatus for a little while following this performance. So I do hope that youโ€™ll all join me to make this showing the best one yet!

:sparkles:!๐–“๐–Š๐–๐–™ ,๐–‰๐–Š๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–˜ ๐–ž๐–™๐–—๐–†๐–• ๐–Š๐–๐–™ ๐–™๐–Š๐–Œ ๐–˜โ€™๐–™๐–Š๐•ท:sparkles:

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€™toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy that Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:sparkles:!๐–˜๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–”๐–๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–š๐•พ:sparkles:

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Batman Beyond, Season 1 Episodes 12-13, followed by Aquaman '66, Season 1 Episode 1.

Remember: No skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Batman Beyond on another screen to make it easier. So, be sure to practice those duplication spells.

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, September 28th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Batman Beyond S 1, Ep 11: โ€A Touch of Curareโ€

Batman Beyond S 1, Ep 12: โ€œAscensionโ€

@8:30 pm PST/11:30 pm EST

Aquaman S 1, Ep 1: โ€œMenace Of The Black Manta/Between Two Armies/The Rampaging Reptile-Menโ€

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

=========================

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because weโ€™re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions.

Letโ€™s see those curtains rise on another grand performance!

2 Likes

If anyone has any big ideas on what we should have as our pre-hiatus breakfast-for-dinner pairing, please let me know! :smiley: My snack table is open to suggestions.

3 Likes

The Watchalong is right around the corner! What are you more excited to see, the high-tech adventures of a troubled future, or a whimsical look into the past with a beloved classic? Iโ€™d love to know your thoughts!

3 Likes

breakfast for dinner:
french toast
NY style breakfast sandwiches, which is more about the bread
some kind of homemade mcgriddle, with eggos (or the french toast) as the bun

3 Likes

Now that does sound good, @AntLeon! :smiley: Luckily, thereโ€™s plenty of time to make a dinner buffet.

1 Like

it was more multiple choice to get the proverbial ball rolling

1 Like

I couldnโ€™t decide, @AntLeon! :smiley:

And the countdown kicks off now! We have 30 minutes until the fun starts.

fair enough

What did you ultimately choose, @AntLeon?

15 minutes to go! I hope youโ€™re as excited as I am!

5 minutes! :smiley: Places, everyone!

actually, i already ate; i am east coast.

Oh, I see! ^^ I do hope that you have a small snack, all the same. This is an important pre-hiatus watchalong, so Iโ€™d love to make it extra special.

2 minutes to go!

Iโ€™m just going to stick around for the Batman Beyond guys :slight_smile:

Sounds great, @DhruvGrayson!

Letโ€™s goooo!

Wohooo

That guitar riff is everything. <3

Oh, theyโ€™re adorable together! <3