Season 2 x 1 was clearly the finale of Season 1

Weird that they decided not to put this episode as the last episode of season 1.

3 Likes

I agree and when i thought the episode was ending there was still 20 minutes left lol

1 Like

They said that themselves months back.

1 Like

Please don’t spoil anything, we all know that they were going to have to finish from where they ended season 1. They couldn’t just move on with the show.

2 Likes

Not spoiling anything.

But clearly this was already filmed last year. No idea why they saved it until nowm

3 Likes

Yes, they told us that when we saw the finale of season 1 last year. :grimacing:

4 Likes

We were told this before, so I went knowing it’s really last seasons finale. It was a fantastic episode so I was happy

2 Likes

Anybody know why they waited? It makes way more sense and would have fit so much better as the finale of S1. Some of my biggest complaints of S1 would have been resolved by this episode being included in that season. I enjoyed this episode.

2 Likes

My opinion only, but I can only think of a few reasons why they would pull it:

1. it wasn’t ready to air, still in post production

2. Series ran over budget so they moved it to season 2 to keep season 1 in budget

3. Producers felt it wasn’t a strong enough episode to end a season on

Anyone else have any ideas?

2 Likes

I think they knew that they were getting a second season right before the show started and decided on a cliffhanger, rather than a conclusion.

Anybody who’s read or seen teen titans knows how it goes. Last year was all about “who are you & what are you going to be”. Perhaps knowing they were getting a season 2, they wanted the change and resolution for the opening of season 2. It gives them a fresh foundation to build the season around.

2 Likes

Honestly the least of my problems. Also, they split it up this way so that people like me would renew their subscriptions.

Because they were getting a second season they obviously wanted to tweak things differently to run into the next season, and couldn’t of done it because they didn’t have everything in place and ready for how it would’ve ended now they were able to carry on the story in a another season.