SDCC@Home: DC@Home Day 1/Marvel's Next Big Thing: 7/24: 10:03-11 and 11:03-12

SDCC@Home is here, and it only seems appropriate to watch the DC panels together with the DC Universe Community. So on Friday, DC has the DC@Hom panel with Cecil Castellucci and MORE. Following that, Marvel Comics has their big panel.

:white_check_mark:THE DEETS​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, silly!
What: SDCC DC@Home Panel
Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone! But also there will be simulateous OPTIONAL Screen Share and VC on the Fans of DC Universe Discord
When: Thursday, July 23rd, starting at 10:03 AM PST/1:03 PM EST
Why: Because the community that geeks out together, stays together.
How: Great question- read below!

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – At 10:03 (to account for the small delay in posting), open the SDCC Youtube Chanel DC Panel Page Here then at 11:03, open the SDCC Marvel Youtube Chanel Panel Page Here
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing, or ON the Fans of DC Universe Discord you can watch with us, just make sure to still participate here!
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at 10:03 Exactly
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 6:15 pm PST, then we are 12 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

We’re so excited to hang out in the proverbial living room with you all and watch the events of these character-studded shows unfold!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this Event!
It is getting me all riled up for the DCFandome in Aug.
Thanks for hosting Nathan!
So much Geekery, so little Time!
Have a Super Day Super Fan Friends!

Talking about Marvel comics on a DCU board? Naughty! I’d totally join in if i didn’t have to work. :disappointed:

1 Like

T-26 minutes!!

1 Like

This sounds fun! I was going to watch the panels anyway; might as well do it with all of you. :smiley:

1 Like

T-15 minutes!!

1 Like

10 minutes!

1 Like

DC JUST announced a December Event called Endless Winter, do you think we will hear more about it today?

1 Like

Reminder: at 10:03 I press play on discord and we will start watching the DC Panel.

2 Likes

Starting in 1 minute!

1 Like

And GO!

1 Like

Jim Lee is kicking off the panel! He’s the chief creative officer of DC Comics

1 Like

Jamie S. Rich is the Superman Editor in charge of controlling the DC Run

Tom Taylor is AUSTRALIAN?

1 Like

Clayton Henry is also doing art for the upcoming next run of the Flash!

1 Like

Kelly Sue DeConnicks discussion of Aquaman is so fun!

1 Like

DeConnick expresses Know Your Strengths… From other artists on panel… Well, everything in life’s a variable. :right_anger_bubble:

3 Likes

Reminder! No one knows WHY Vita Ayala is at this panel! Which means something is COMING!!!

1 Like

Reminder: Clayton Henry is doing the Flash Next. This was pre-recorded

1 Like

Ram V is the writer of the current arc of Justice League Dark!

2 Likes