:0_scooby_doo: Scooby Doo and Krypto Too Disscusion :superman:

Just saw it.
:stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl: :stargirl:

Sure the climax was really lacking but it was a really fun ride getting there. I loved the “swamp gas” jab at Return to Zombie Island

4 Likes

And that is DC movie 109.

4 Likes

Nice to know! At least the journey is something to look forward to

4 Likes

Finally saw it. Very fun movie. Fun gags. (Glasses but was great :laughing:). A lot of Easter eggs. Lex was great in it. Very fun take on him and Mercy. Overall fun stuff.

4 Likes

I rewatched this and it was better the second time. It’s a little too geared to kids for my taste but Krypto’s characterization was better, by and large, here than over Legion of Super Pets. I just don’t buy some of the set-up towards the big set piece at the end, which they made unnecessarily overlong by the use of plot contrivances that were excessive even for the Scoobyverse or even for comic book science/logic. I do think this is slightly different than the pirated version I saw over a year ago at someone’s home, as I admitted some months ago. And again, as I said at the time, this was at the home of someone who is both a (non WB) studio employee and a member of the animation guild and the animation branch who does know better and I assumed it was a legitimate release they were showing in their home, before someone decides to chime in.

3 Likes

I watched it, I guess you had to be a Scooby fan. I can’t believe I’m comparing portrayals of Krypto in the same way different Superman actors are discussed, but I was disappointed. I was expecting Krypto to resemble the CN series Krypto the Superdog or League of Super-Pets versions. I feel like this Krypto was dumbed down so as not to overshadow Scooby Doo.

5 Likes

Zontar Jr and I enjoyed it. Unlike some of the DC crossovers on the Scooby and Guess Who series, it reined in the yoks just enough that the adventure was amusing without being irritating

5 Likes

I’m tempted to watch it. We’ll see

@TheWifeofJasonTodd

5 Likes