Scariest places to get sprayed by fear toxin?

Personally I feel like it’d be terrifying to get sprayed by fear toxin on a roller coaster especially an indoor one with animatronics. What do you guys think?

5 Likes

Arkham would be terrifying.

6 Likes

A slaughterhouse

7 Likes

Airplane, mid-flight.

8 Likes

My doctor’s office. Telling me my deductible has tripled.

7 Likes

Instagram or Facebook

6 Likes

A public bathroom would also be a terrible place to get fear toxin sprayed on you…it could be significantly worse depending on what you’re doing in the bathroom as well.

4 Likes

For me a zoo would be pretty terrifying.

5 Likes

My church is actually incredibly terrifying at night and it’s not even that scary regularly. So I imagine a cathedral at night would be a nightmare.

6 Likes

Pretty much every cemetery I’ve ever been to. At night.

6 Likes

For me,

Somewhere high and unstable. I can do heights no problem but when I get to a certain height and the thing I’m standing on cracks and creaks under my feet…

A nursery. I thought about explaining this with my very good reason everyone would agree with, but I’m not. Keep the mystery.

During the middle of a surgery. As either patient or MD.

Any where I wasn’t before I got sprayed by fear toxin. (Like waking up somewhere else)

In front of a mirror according to a recent poll… (I told you I would boast that!!)

I have actually wondered what I would see if I was sprayed. “Batman” canceled? I am over cautious and I worry too much I’ll freely admit, but fear? No idea.

5 Likes

Like a rope bridge? Simple suspension makes me uneasy.

4 Likes

in an Abandoned building at night, or somewhere deep in the forest at night

5 Likes

Spider. Just spider.

7 Likes

A movie theater would also suck

2 Likes

That, or a 100 year old barn’s 2nd story, or cheap scaffolding. Like I said, I can do heights but when I’m standing on something I don’t trust and the ground isn’t less than 5 meters below me…

Somewhere Batman isn’t.

4 Likes

Ooh, a creepy, long, dark hallway with lots of open doors that lead into barely visible rooms.

4 Likes

The woods!!! Spiders and other creepy crawlies. Nooooooo thank you!

4 Likes

A concert, especially if your seats or floor or nosebleeds.

1 Like

My own attic

4 Likes