Scarecrow (Arkham Knight)

I’ve been inactive on here for about a year and a half. Feels really good to be back. While I get ready for next week’s art challenge, have an Arkham Knight Scarecrow I did this past Inktober!

3 Likes

We’re glad to have you back, honestly. What talent… :star_struck:

This is one of those artworks that you could stare at for days and contemplate the universe within haha. Nice job :grin:

1 Like

Really appreciate the kind words! :slight_smile: And the feedback too! Feels good to be back.

1 Like

Of course. There’s more where that came from, too! I just love how you approached this piece. The mask itself looks like it’s coming apart and I think that captures Scarecrow’s essence very well. Also the one uncolored eye was a very nice touch. It’s a treat to pick apart, really.

1 Like

In all honesty, that’s probably very well the most detailed critique anyone has ever given my art. Much appreciated! In my absence, I found that drawing in negative space feels more natural than drawing regular art pieces. Scarecrow is my favorite DC and Batman villain, so I’m glad I could do him justice. ^^

1 Like

Justice you did him indeed. Honestly, I do think you’re talented. If you take anything away from this interaction, it should be that. You’re able to draw something that elicits an emotional response from someone else (me), and that’s special. Is this a hobby for you or do you want to make a career out of it?

1 Like

It’s honestly been my dream to make a career out of it for a decade now. Of course, it’s always fun. But that would definitely be the dream, to be a penciller at the very least.

1 Like

That would be pretty sweet. I do wish you the best with that for sure :heart:

Always be on the lookout for the DC drawing competitions/events and maybe one day the right person will recognize your talent and the rest will be history.

1 Like

Oh wow, appreciate the advice! I’ll for sure keep an eye out! :smiley: :heart:

1 Like