📺SATURDAY MORNING CARTOONS📺 The Batman! Saturday, Feb 9th @8am PT/11am ET

Riddle me this: when I get my Pops (gotta have 'em!), can I hum The Batman theme to myself? Or walk around the food jobber saying “The Batman” like how The Edge of U2 fame says it in the opening of the show? That’s okay right (it’s not)?

Fun Fact: There is a cereal for The Batman. It debuted right around when the show did.

3 Likes

Woo Hoo! Planning on getting on my Saturday Morning Cartoons tomorrow! So Stoked! Woo Hoo! Hey Yo all of You in the Central Time Zone See You Here Saturday @10a! Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Yeah! [Jazz Hands]

1 Like

I’m Central time too!

1 Like

This was THE Saturday morning cartoon growing up in the mid 2000’s. It was probably my first superhero show and I still absolutely adore it.

1 Like

It was my first one too! It introduced me to DC

1 Like

OMG who’s old enough to remember when they were called “Sugar Corn Pops”?

Before “Sugar” became a dirty word and was expunged from brand labels, we had Sugar Smacks and Super Sugar Crisp too.

1 Like

There’s supposed to be 5 seasons where is season 2

2 Likes

@carsonmcclurre666, they need to be reorganized and the team is working on it, but all episodes are there.

2 Likes

@carsonmcclure, at the moment season two starts as episode 14 of season one and ends at episode 26 of season one. Season one ends at “The Clayface of Tragedy” (or something similar).

Was this show not produced in 16x9 HD? I watched it last night when it dropped and it was 4x3 SD. Those were season five episodes produced in 2007/08. I was surprised.

Pops are a good choice, I recommend Reese’s Puffs for one of these events in the future. Really tempted to join in but waking up that early on a saturday is definitely a kids thing. Have fun everyone.

Unfortunately I do not have any pops so I will be eating captain crunch instead

Hope you didn’t mind Applejack, I watch the first episode today, will be glad to watch it again tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Got my Corn Pops today! Looking forward to watching with everyone tomorrow!

2 Likes

Excited to see you all bright and early!

3 Likes

@KiittyKrawler, Is it ok if I bring my crowbar?

1 Like

@Redhood.55520
Depends on what you plan to do with it. :eyes:

2 Likes

@Redhood, you can gently open my box of Pops with your crowbar =)

2 Likes

Ok Vroom

Here I come

@Rh, in the morning please =)