Saturday, June 29th: Young Justice: Outsiders 5 Hour Watch-Along Marathon!

Good morning, BeastBoy! <3 I just did a little bit of math and determined that from the last episode of Season 2 to today there have been 2,295 days that passed. And now we’re 3 days from finishing the 3rd season.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some math! Here I am having trouble counting down. Ahem… 20 minutes!

15 minutes! Aww man, I just wanna start already! C’mon time.

1 Like

That’s why Jebus invented calculators.

Mornin’ all! yawns and stretches What’s for breakfast?

1 Like

Reese’s Puffs and almond milk for me! We’re at the 10 minute mark. I think time may actually be listening to me!

Reese’s Puffs are my favorite! Anything peanut butter, if we’re being real.

1 Like

Good morning, Vroom! :smiley:

I DID use a calculator! Which I guess means I had a calculate for breakfast.

1 Like

Omg I saw the time and started running.

1 Like

Hahah @iJest did you wake up and say “Why is my apartment all cleaned up like this?” and remember?

Haha I thought I had enough time to take a shower before all this, and juuuust made it. My apartment is not totally clean but yes, it was worth it :smiley:

Mornin’ AJ :smiley:

Did you lads and lasses know that Chocolate Peanut Butter Corn Pops exist? I bought a box a couple days ago and they’re pretty badass.

s-l400.jpg

1 Like

Welcome @iJest! Yep, you made it just in time! 3 mins! Clean apartments are not required. Thank god.

2 Likes

Got back home just in time! Hey watch along friends!!

1 Like

Hey @Purpleguy23!

2 Likes

My cat is next to me like “Ummm you forgot to feed me?” I just wanted to press play first ;-;

1 Like

:purple_heart:guy23, hiya!

@Vroom Whoa those sound awesome. Yeah I’ll take anything combining chocolate and peanut butter!

1 Like

Get that clicking finger ready! Kitty will understand!

1 Like

Hehe, less than a minute now.

15 seconds!

1 Like