Saturday, June 29th: Young Justice: Outsiders 5 Hour Watch-Along Marathon!

:sparkles:!π–œπ–”π–“ π–Šπ–’ π–—π–†π–Šπ•³:sparkles:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hope that you have enjoyed our Saturday Morning Cartoon Watch-Alongs so far. Over the past few weeks we have come together to see our lovable band of young heroes grow and mature into full members of their respective teams. And, a few of you might have noticed that we’re currently mid-way through season 2… with the second half of season 3 fast approaching! For those who aren’t aware, the second half of Young Justice: Outsiders will start on July 2nd.

A good magician always has a trick up their sleeve. And to pull off this scheduling stunt I hope my wonderful audience would be willing to participate in a little spell. Say it with me now!

:sparkles:!𝖓𝖔𝖍𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖆𝕸 π–Šπ–ˆπ–Žπ–™π–˜π–šπ•΅ π–Œπ–“π–šπ–”π–„ 𝖆 π–“π–”π–’π–’π–šπ–˜ 𝕴:sparkles:

That’s right, we’re going to be hosting a full marathon of the first half of Young Justice: Outsiders. We’re talking about five solid hours of pure animated fun!

So be sure to mark your calendars, because June 29th is going to be one doozy of a show!

There will be more information out very soon, but until then I do hope this sneak peek of the festivities will help to whet your appetite.

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATION​:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my fine audience.

What: Young Justice, Season 3 Episodes 1-13 Marathon Watch-Along.

When: Full schedule below!

8:00am PST/11:00am EST
Episode 1: Princes All
Episode 2: Royal We
Episode 3: Eminent Threat
Episode 4: Private Security
Episode 5: Away Mission

10:30am PST/12:30pm EST
Episode 6: Rescue Op
Episode 7: Evolution
Episode 8: Triptych
Episode 9: Home Fires
Episode 10: Exceptional Human Beings

12:30pm PST/3:30pm EST
Episode 11: Another Freak
Episode 12: Nightmare Monkeys
Episode 13: True Heroes

I can’t wait to see all of you there!

22 Likes

Very crash! I hope the vending machine is stocked with plenty of Chicken Fries.

7 Likes

Sounds like fun im all for it count me in.

4 Likes

Hoot! Hoot! WOOOO! Ni em tnuoc :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

How do the watch-alongs work? Do you need to have two separate devices running DC Universe? One to play the show and the other to participate in the thread?

6 Likes

@Aylex, that’s exactly right- we generally recommend commenting on your phone, and watching on your chosen device :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I be in 13 dimensions in 5 hours,

4 Likes

Been a while since I joined a watch a long, this’ll be a great way to jump back in!!

4 Likes

I think next week is going to be a wonderful Saturday. I’m 99% sure I won’t be able to make it for the entire day, but I’m gonna try to be here for some episodes.

5 Likes

3 days to go!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be joining late but count me in. Love me some Superboy and Artemis my two favorite

2 Likes

When is Batman Ninja Turtles coming to the app?

6 Likes

4th wall break!!! I told in the 490th dimension to believe in the fire beneath him, so he look down at the bomb I place there annnnnnnnddddddd BOMB?
!!! LOL

2 Likes

walks into the DCU break room, flicks on the lights and then over to the vending machine, change in hand

Let’s see, I’ll choose CN10. Good ol’ Weisman & Venditti brand 'Tato Chipz.

pulls out chips, turns off the lights and leaves the break room to be continually illuminated from the light of the vending machine

3 Likes

Two more days! :smiley:

No worries if you’re a bit late, @deejcaron! We’re glad to have you join in whenever you can. :slight_smile: Just give us a poke to get the current timestamp and feel free to jump in!

3 Likes

My kids and I binged the first half again today before seeing that there would be a watch-along, but I think that we could do it again on Saturday :grinning:

5 Likes

I’m cleaning my apartment today specifically so I can move my PC closer to the wifi router because I’m always buffering during watch-alongs. Not anymore!

3 Likes

builds a pillow fort And now we wait

2 Likes

Woohoo, less than 12 hours folks! :green_heart:

4 Likes

T minus 30 minutes, all!

1 Like