SAT EVENING CARTOONS YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS EP 17 7/20 @7:30PM PT/10:30PM ET

:sparkles:!๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–“๐–Š ๐–‰๐–“๐–†๐–—๐–Œ ๐–† ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐•ฒ:sparkles:

May I have your attention, please!

Hosting a show as fun as this one is always a pleasure, ladies and gentleman! Thatโ€™s why I am just thrilled to announce that this week weโ€™ll be joined by a personal friend of mine. Thatโ€™s right, not only will we be paying a visit to Happy Harborโ€™s young heroes, and heroines, and everyone in between, but a certain Dark Knight will also be dropping in from the shadows.

And with that, letโ€™s discuss dinner and movie! Or, at least, cereal and several animated episodes.

:spoon:This Weekโ€™s Cereal Pairing Isโ€ฆ:spoon:

Cocoa Krispies โ€“ Dark and rich, just like our guest performer tonight!

For those who have joined a Watch-Along before, you know the drill! And to anyone who hasnโ€™t been to one of these productions just yet, this is a great time to watch some โ€˜toons and unwind after a long day of weekend fun. If youโ€™re the shy type, no problem! No need to chat if youโ€™re not ready. :speak_no_evil: Just read along in the comments and enjoy being in the presence of fellow fans.

After all, what was the old prophecy th at Constantine used to say? Oh yes! โ€œThe community that geeks out together, stays together.โ€

:white_check_mark:SHOW INFORMATIONโ€‹:white_check_mark:

Who: You, my wonderful audience.

What: Young Justice: Outsiders, Season 3 Episode 18. With guest performances from Batman: The Animated Series, S1 Ep 17 &18!

Remember: Watch everything, skip nothing! Watch the intros and no skipping the credits! Please allow each to play through naturally, or you might end up getting lost in time. I canโ€™t guarantee the safety of anyone who ends up floating in the timestream โ€“ thatโ€™s tricky magic indeed.

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments below! Maybe on your phone? But also, youโ€™ll be watching Young Justice and Batman: The Animated Series on another screen to make it easier. So be sure to practice those duplication spells!

When: Full schedule below!

Saturday, July 20th

@7:30 pm PST/10:30 pm EST

Young Justice Outsiders S 3, Ep 18: โ€œEarly Warningโ€

@8:00 pm PST/11:00 pm EST

Batman: The Animated Series โ€“ S1, Ep 17: โ€œSee No Evilโ€

Batman: The Animated Series โ€“ S1, Ep 18: โ€œBeware the Gray Ghostโ€

Why: Because the show must go on!

How: Great question- read below!

:point_down:RULES OF THE ROADโ€‹:point_down:

If this is your first time, please read below to prepare yourself for how this will work.

Requirements and Recommendations for Participation:

1. YOU NEED A TICKET SEE A SHOW โ€“ You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access Saturday Evening Cartoons.

2. DUAL-WIELDING โ€“ Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.

3. 2, 1 LETโ€™S JAM โ€“ Have your clicking finger on the โ€œplayโ€ button and ready for action- weโ€™ll be starting at the strike of the hour.

ALSO! Because weโ€™re watching multiple episodes, please do not skip the opening or end credits, so we all remain in the same timeline.

1. A WRINKLE IN TIME โ€“ There might be some flux in where people enter the timestream, so please be patient if someone seems a few seconds off in their reactions. Itโ€™s perfectly normal (Or so Iโ€™ve been told).

Grab yourself a big bowl, a box of Reeseโ€™s Pieces, and prepare yourself for an evening of fun!

Let the show begin!

4 Likes

Sweeeeeet! This is going to rock :smiley:

3 Likes

Youโ€™ve got that right, @YoYoFroYo!

4 Likes

The Grey Ghost! One of my favorite BtAS episodes! As one might say within the world of Young Justice : Stupendous!

3 Likes

I am hoping to attend. With all devices fully charged.

3 Likes

This YJ episode made me LOL several times, and also dropped some bombshells on us. Such a strange episode. But Iโ€™m sure the BTAS episodes will be great too, one of them is pretty nostalgic~

AND. I might get a pizza. So thereโ€™s that :pizza: w00t!

3 Likes

Just discovering this! While I canโ€™t tune in this week, count me in going forward!

3 Likes

Youโ€™re more than welcome to join in the fun, @mattclark! :smiley:

Iโ€™ve heard awesome things about this weekโ€™s episode, @iJest! I just canโ€™t wait to see it with all of you.

3 Likes

Ooooh have you not watched it yet, Zee?

2 Likes

I like to save the new episodes to watch and react with everyone here, so I do try to be patient @iJest. :slight_smile: Of course, everyone else is more than welcome to watch ahead!

2 Likes

You know, as far as Batman: The Animated Series goes, I expected you to be more of a Season 1 Episode 54 kind of person.

4 Likes

I do always enjoy putting on a good show, @BatJamags, but itโ€™s always important for a performer to listen to what the audience wants as well. :wink:

2 Likes

You have the patience of an escape artist!! I woke up early to watch this on Tuesday.

I wouldโ€™ve thought the same, @BatJamags, hahaha! I just watched that episode yesterday.

2 Likes

Deploying Cocoa Krispies in T-minus thirty minutes.

1 Like

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I do hope youโ€™re ready for an evening of animated fun because our Saturday Evening Cartoons are set to begin in just 30 minutes! <3

2 Likes

Woohoo! This episode has been quite a bit controversial around the internets! With that in mind, I put a little chaos into the pizza I got earlier. Pineapple, bacon, and extra cheese. :smile_cat: I wasโ€ฆ not strong enough to go with anchovy.

1 Like

I just canโ€™t wait to see it, iJest! :smiley: Iโ€™ve seen some chatter and Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll be a ton of fun.

2 Likes

Just 15 minutes to go! :smiley: I hope everyoneโ€™s excited!

1 Like

Excited for this, AND the tease of news from the DCU panel thatโ€™s happening right now.

1 Like

Predictions for this episode:
-Blimps!
-Two guys rob a bank and then blow it up.
-The fight of the century: Batman vs. Claude Rains. Ironically, Batman wins by making it โ€œRain.โ€
-Merch was the true evil all along.

1 Like