🔴⚪️RWBY/Justice League Movie Discussion Thread⚫️🟡

Pt2 clip

1 Like

Finally saw it awesome™:+1: movie

Definitely have bias but really cool part 2. A lot of awesome™:+1: action throughout especially the end.

Cool how it went with what happened to Team RWBY zone v9. Hopefully there’ll be 10. There dc looks and powers were cool too.

The JL were great. Canary was fun in this. The others were cool. Nice stuff with Bats and Weiss Ruby and Supes Yang and Flash. A lot of Flash focus too pretty cool. And some rouge surprises with Weather Wizard Mirror Master and Croc.

The villains were cool. Kilgore was great. Nice to see more of him. And Watts return was cool. He should have fought a bit more with his new body but with the Grimm summoning/ego makes some sense why he didn’t. Knew his death in the show didn’t seem permanent they way they did but didn’t think it’d be used for this :sweat_smile:.

Overall a great second half very action packed end. Nice quiet scenes and some crossover fun.

1 Like

Very nice! It looks really cool, can’t wait to see it all myself!

1 Like

It opened 12th on disk and 16th on Blu-Ray

1 Like

The complete adventure (both part collection) is available now on digital

1 Like

Pt2 on Max Now

1 Like

I just finished part 2. Loved it so much I didn’t want it to end!
What movies or series similar to this would you all recommend?

4 Likes

:thinking:Hmm there is the RWBY show if you haven’t seen that. Or maybe some of the other DC animated movies if you haven’t seen those. Besides that not sure.

3 Likes

Thanks. Specifically, I was taken with the action sequences. I’ve watched most of the DC animated films on MAX but this one was my favorite! I will look for more RWBY movies and hopefully the creative team behind this one makes more with DC characters.
The League members power displays/manifestations were so much fun to watch, especially Vixen and Green Lantern.

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Melvin! Glad you enjoyed the movie - please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

3 Likes

I noticed this was finally on Max and saw it last night. Loved seeing them all together again in the DC universe.

2 Likes