RuPaul’s Drag Race: Justice League Edition

Who do y’all think would win and why? Personally, my money’s on Bruce, Clark, or Hal in the top three

3 Likes

weird answer, but booster gold- i literally read the booster comics like a month ago and i can’t remember his first name but whatever

3 Likes

Okay, I love Booster Gold, he’s an icon, and I think he’d excel in performance-based challenges but may lack the polish of the more experienced queens. Also he’d shout-out Blue Beetle in like every episode

3 Likes

this is not false

3 Likes

I mean the big thing for me is Bruce Wayne is canonically really good at makeup and making costumes (see: all his wacky ass silver age disguises), so he strikes me as a really polished look queen with a very strong aesthetic that kind of struggles with performance. But maybe not, since according to JLU, Bruce has a very nice singing voice.

4 Likes

now i just really want to see bruce in drag.
i also think dick grayson could be a drag queen- but maybe that’s just me

2 Likes

I think that would be a fun makeover challenge “Everyone gets paired with one of Bruce’s 50 children”.

3 Likes

Hal

3 Likes

Hal gets into the top three on sheer willpower, stubbornness, and chutzpah. Also, the ring doesn’t hurt, if it would be allowed.

2 Likes

Hal is a professional test pilot. Of course he wins.

3 Likes

The answer is, clearly, Jimmy Olsen

7 Likes

he still cross dresses and he’s very good at acting like a woman
though these days he always dresses as older women
I forget which comic I’m thinking of but it was mid 90s early 2000s

3 Likes

tim also crossed dressed once but alfred did all the work so he would be the winner I think

4 Likes

the plot thickens! I can’t believe I forgot about Jimmy Olsen she’s an icon

3 Likes

he would be hard to beat

3 Likes

But would Supes throw His Pal :tm: under the bus to win a challenge? I really don’t think he could do it

2 Likes

I have never seen clark cross dress but yes he would put jimmy under the bus they are mean friends and there are lots of grudges between them and no doubt superman would be on batman’s team he would make outfits for him he’s done it many times before lol most times with out asking.

3 Likes

Of course, who could forget Plastic Man?

7 Likes

Elongated Man?

J’onn?

4 Likes

Plastic Man and Elongated Man would have a VICIOUS rivalry. There isn’t room for two stretchy queens.

5 Likes