Running in Comics!

Here it is! A great suggestion from @SteveTrevor2.0: a thread for comic images of our favorite characters engaging in our favorite activity. Or characters we hate begrudgingly engaging in an activity we do to keep healthy. Or anything in between.

Yeah, technically Babs is just lacing up in that pic, but it’s a better drawing than the only one of her out for her run before getting ambushed.

Sources are nice to cite if you can… e.g. :arrow_up::arrow_up: Batgirl (2011) #32 :arrow_up::arrow_up:

And just for lolz, I’m going to keep a log to see what percentage of these are speedsters. Pie charts to come! MMmmmmm, pie.

8 Likes

Great idea for a new topic! :laughing:

When people are judging you for your sweet running gear.

5 Likes

Credit where credit’s due! Edited original post. Didn’t mean to omit that!

3 Likes

Ah, now I can bask in the glory of accolades.

In the meantime, here is a panel from Wonder Woman that reminds me of my running partner and I:

From Wonder Woman (1986) issue 20.

5 Likes

Shoulda posted this ages ago. :grin:

Secret Six 9

3 Likes

I started a Ragdoll-as-Robin He/She Wonder costume ages ago, but got caught up in finding a good fabric for the leggings. I really ought to resurrect that effort and go for runs around town to terrify little children sign up for a costume run.

3 Likes

Om flippin God. Please do this and post all the pics! Doll is one of my top favs and this has been my phone background screen for ages :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Secret Six 17

3 Likes

Got to have atleast 1 flash panel, so here’s a team up of Wally and Damian :+1:

Teen Titans 14

3 Likes

Earth 2 #4:

4 Likes

Like the perspective in this one. WildCats 2008 forgot what issue

3 Likes

With me it’s more like “It’s down to doing what I do…somewhat okay.”

2 Likes