Run, Don't Walk, To Our NEW Young Justice: Outsiders Trailer!

It’s a work of art

1 Like

I cant wait!!! Been waiting for 7 years! Lol

1 Like

What’s the timeline between s2 and 3? Dick and Superboy look older

Very excited! I love how full of life Cassie and Bart are, it’ll be great to see the whole crew together again.

2 Likes

So excited really hope we get the Harper Twins back and i want the real Roy to interact with Lian cannot freaking wait this looks so intense and the premise so realistic and dark…hopefully it also gets people watching out more for human trafficking

I’m so ready for this season

Literally been growing old waiting for this show, 2019 come now

1 Like

HYPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! just hope the ol’ crew is doing okay and ready to kick some more ass <3

NIGHTWIIIIIIIING

Props to the headline of this thread. I was rewatching YJ last night & saw the episode Bloodlines. Barry Allen tells the civilians to walk don’t run when they’re trying to remove Neutron from exploding. Kudos, I didn’t catch that when this thread was posted & named Run; don’t walk.

1 Like

You have a keen eye, @djd!

1 Like

Thank you, I thought it was great that it said run don’t walk before I even caught the reference. After I caught it last night I had an epiphany.

RandomGuy4525

To your earlier question about guy who looked like uncle Iroh, I believe it was Roland Desmond. Due to his connection of hunting Oracles identity & his beef with nightwing believing nightwing killed his mother. But it’s a guess, sensei could be correct too.

RandomGuy42525

Messed up your tag I think I got tag right this time. Left a 2 out last x my bad.