Run, Don't Walk, To Our NEW Young Justice: Outsiders Trailer!

This looks awesome. But I hope DC gets the hint that we love to binge watch series now. The old 1 episode per week formula doesnt work anymore. I love the TITANS show but its frustrating having to wait. Week in. Week out.

I’ve been fangirling for minutes!!! I’m lit shaking!! I’m so excited for this!!! I want to see Oracle so bad!!! I can’t wait for January 4th!!!

2 Likes

Who is the old guy who looks like Uncle Iroh?

1 Like

I :heart: the trailer! We’re getting 3 episodes every Friday, prequel comic books, a documentary series, and enhanced episodes :boom::exploding_head: I’m so ready! THANK YOU DCU.

6 Likes

Trailer is awesome! Come on January 4!

4 Likes

I think I speak for all of us when I say that this will have truly been worth the wait. :tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada: There are no words to express my excitement!!! :tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

I’m gonna run like Kid Flash whether you like it or not because I desperately want Wally back! #youngjusticeoutsiders #superpumped #dcuniverse

3 Likes

Oracle is cool and all, but I didn’t get enough Batgirl last season :sob:

2 Likes

#AngrygeeksApproved can’t wait

2 Likes

I am beyond words excited this is truely amazing news everything about the leadup to the new season to the show itself is just an unbelievably bright ray of hope in this dark year

2 Likes

Yessss - So excited!!!

3 Likes

@Randomguy4255 pretty sure that’s Sensei.

1 Like

Was that Damage? (Grant Morrison) they showed for a split sec. heating up?

1 Like

Super stoked!!! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Want to see a lot of dick Grayson/night wing

5 Likes

Every time news comes out about this show I start crying. I love this show soooo much!!

6 Likes

Super pumped about it. Loved the first 2 seasons.

2 Likes

I’m so excited for this! The first two seasons are amazing.

2 Likes

Finally, Young Justice is Back :smiley:

6 Likes

Cannot wait for January 4th to get here! Love this show so much…I’m glad DC Comics heard us begging for it and brought it back.

2 Likes