Roll For It! Which DC Planet Do You Come From?

Have you ever wondered what DC planet you’d come from? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what planet fits you the best (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite planet).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d10", and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d10

Match your number to the below list to discover what DC planet you’d come from! Feel free to tell us how you’d fit in - or how you’d get on the next ship out of there! :ringer_planet: :point_down:

DC Planets.
  1. Earth.
  2. Tamaran.
  3. Krypton.
  4. Oa.
  5. Thanagar.
  6. New Genesis.
  7. Apokolips.
  8. Mars.
  9. Warworld.
  10. Your Choice!

16 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 10

5 Likes

I’m from Thanagar! Now @MatthewHecht can’t bother me without bothering one of Hawkman’s people, and by extension, Hawkman himself! I win @MatthewHecht (and Carrie… and Stargirl)!!!

6 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

5 Likes

no

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 4

4 Likes

thats fitting lol

5 Likes

Oa! Cool! But wouldn’t being a member of the Corps and a Guardian be a conflict of interest… :laughing: :00_lc_green_lantern:

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 9

4 Likes

giphy

Guys… I’m too old and tired to be on Warworld.

7 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 5

4 Likes

So many things wrong with that. There are many Thanagarians who are on terrible terms with Hawkman. This includes Katar’s arch enemy, Byth Roc.

In addition since Hawkman has been born and lived on every planet you can literally say that anywhere.

Most of his lives have been on Earth it seems making that the best place to be part of his people.

Since Hawkman has been part of every culture he considers everyone to be his people and is the world’s top expert on culture.

6 Likes

Please be Qgga, Hawkman’s original home.

I got Thanagar. Byth Roc is about to learn this is not a planet, it’s an operating table, and I’m the surgeon.

7 Likes

@kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 8

5 Likes

Cool, I’ll hang out with @LastSon0fMars, maybe we can talk about the history of Mars! :grinning:
Want Milky Ways candy bar @LastSon0fMars? :chocolate_bar:

6 Likes