Roll For It! Which DC City Do You Reside In?

Have you ever wondered what DC city you would live in? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what DC city fits your lifestyle (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite location).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d12”, and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d12

Match your number to the below list to discover what DC City you reside in - let us know if you’d be its resident superhero or supervillain! :cityscape: :point_down:

DC Cities.
  1. Gotham.
  2. Metropolis.
  3. Star City.
  4. Jump City.
  5. Happy Harbor.
  6. Keystone City.
  7. Smallville.
  8. Midway City.
  9. Steel City.
  10. Central City.
  11. Bludhaven.
  12. Hub City.

16 Likes

yo, kelex, my dude!

@Kelex roll 1d12

2 Likes

:game_die: 12

3 Likes

hub city. definitely an anti-hero. i’d make myself known though because i know the question spends more time searching for hidden clue and stuff. if im out in the open, he might realize he can trust me

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

yeah i know

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

I already know I live in Gotham.

5 Likes

Considering I’ll have 2 Flashes in Wally and Jay, I’d say Keystone’s a pretty good place to live :00_flash:

4 Likes

Also Johny Thunder II.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 11

3 Likes

Not too bad, of course two acrobatic stick welding cool dudes might be too much awesomeness for one city

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

2 Likes

:game_die: 10

2 Likes

That’s one number off buddy.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 4

2 Likes

Guess I’m hanging out with the Titans.