Roll For It! Which DC City Do You Reside In?

Have you ever wondered what DC city you would live in? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what DC city fits your lifestyle (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite location).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d12”, and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d12

Match your number to the below list to discover what DC City you reside in - let us know if you’d be its resident superhero or supervillain! :cityscape: :point_down:

DC Cities.
  1. Gotham.
  2. Metropolis.
  3. Star City.
  4. Jump City.
  5. Happy Harbor.
  6. Keystone City.
  7. Smallville.
  8. Midway City.
  9. Steel City.
  10. Central City.
  11. Bludhaven.
  12. Hub City.

7 Likes

yo, kelex, my dude!

@Kelex roll 1d12

2 Likes

:game_die: 12

3 Likes

hub city. definitely an anti-hero. i’d make myself known though because i know the question spends more time searching for hidden clue and stuff. if im out in the open, he might realize he can trust me

4 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

3 Likes

yeah i know

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

I already know I live in Gotham.

5 Likes

Considering I’ll have 2 Flashes in Wally and Jay, I’d say Keystone’s a pretty good place to live :00_flash:

4 Likes

Also Johny Thunder II.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 11

3 Likes

Not too bad, of course two acrobatic stick welding cool dudes might be too much awesomeness for one city

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

2 Likes

:game_die: 10

2 Likes

That’s one number off buddy.

2 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d12

3 Likes

:game_die: 4

2 Likes

Guess I’m hanging out with the Titans.