Roll For It! Which Birds of Prey Member Are You?

Have you ever wondered what Birds of Prey member you’d be? Think on it no longer - everyone’s favorite robot, Kelex, has recently been calibrated to tell you exactly what character fits you the best (disclaimer: DCUI is not responsible for any mental anguish you may experience if you roll your least favorite member).

Ready? Let’s play! All you need to do is @ Kelex, tell him to “Roll 1d10", and he’ll do the rest.

For example: @Kelex roll 1d10

Match your number to the below list to discover what Birds of Prey member you’d be! Feel free to tell us how you’d use your abilities to protect Gotham City! :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey: :point_down:

Birds of Prey Members.
  1. Black Canary.
  2. Oracle.
  3. Huntress.
  4. Lady Blackhawk.
  5. Batgirl.
  6. Big Barda.
  7. Katana.
  8. Misfit.
  9. Lady Shiva / Jade Canary.
  10. Your Choice!

13 Likes

I got Batgirl.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

3 Likes

:game_die: 8

2 Likes

Hmmm. Not really familiar with Misfit.

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 5

2 Likes

Batgirl?

Oh man, @DC89 might have something to say about that…

goes to hide, just in case

Better get my Nightwing suit out too, just in case.

#detailoriented

5 Likes

Hide? @Vroom- you should be reveling in it! :+1:

When @Applejack was still among us here in DCUI (AKA #BatgirlStanPrime, always and forever) she greeted me with open arms and pure :purple_heart: ( :pleading_face: miss her sooo much). She applauded my BG fandom and always had nothing but kind and supportive things to say. Now you stand up and be proud that you got BG- y’know that I’m rootin for ya! #GoVroomGo :smiley:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

9 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes

:game_die: 6

3 Likes

:thinking:

5 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

2 Likes

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I love Batgirl and have since I was 7.

As a Nightwing fan, its a (as Alfred said in 1997’s Batman & Robin, and with regards to their future Batgirl) “Virtual prerequisite.”

Even though “my” Batgirl is Cassandra flippin’ Cain! :00_batgirl_cass_cain: :partying_face:

high-fives CC

Its just that…well…

looks himself over in a long mirror

IDK if I can rock one of Babs’ spares. A dude my height (6’ 3") just might look a little odd in it, after all.

Maybe if I make some mods and then call myself Batdude? :man_shrugging:

Hmmm? Eh? Bueller? Frye? Hughes? Craig?

sits back and sighs happily

Ah, Yvonne Craig…truly the Batgirl. The childhood memories I have of her… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Anyway!

gets to work on modding a spare Batgirl suit into his Batdude threads

stands tall in his Batdude suit

Thank you, Distinguished Collector!

imagines DC89 jumping and clapping with each successive “BG”

As the DCAU Jor-El himself, Shooter McGavin (aka Christopher McDonald), said in Happy Gilmore, “That…that’s cute.” :joy:

walks away for lunch as DC89 is still clapping and saying “BG! BG! BG!” aloud in the background

Make sure you turn off the office lights before you go to lunch, m’kay, Babs?

DC89 says “Uh-huh!” while still jumping, clapping and saying “BG! BG! BG!”

5 Likes

:smile:

6 Likes

Alrighty then Kelex- whatcha’ got for me.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll1d10

(um… hello- u there Kelex?)

5 Likes

@Kelex roll1d10

5 Likes

Try separating the words in the command. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d10

5 Likes