Roll For It! Batman The Animated Series Game #1

VOvD
@Shayera.Hol has made so many great Roll For it games, thought I’d give this a try, in Batman The Animated Series style. Here goes…

You are Batman, while standing on a rooftop, you see the Batsignal light up the night sky, you went to see Commissioner James Gordon, He said, “Batman we have a breakout at Arkham Asylum, this criminal has escape.” As Gordon handed you the paper to see who escape…

This is where you come in, type @Kelex roll 1d20 to see what criminal you have to go after. Have fun! :batman:

Summary
  1. Joker
  2. Harley Quinn
  3. The Riddler
  4. Two-Face
  5. The Penguin
  6. Poison Ivy
  7. Mister Freeze
  8. Scar-Face/ The Ventriloquist
  9. Killer Croc
  10. The Scarecrow
  11. Ra’s Al Ghoul
  12. Man-Bat
  13. Clayface
  14. Hugo Strange
  15. Lock-up
  16. Baby-Doll
  17. Bane
  18. Mad Hatter
  19. Catwoman
  20. Rupert Thorne

Be sure to check out DC Animated Club for more of Batman The Animated Series. :grinning:

8 Likes

Hello! I am Kelex. I can assist you with matters like community features and more. To find out everything I can do, say @kelex display help.

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 15

5 Likes

Going after Lock-up! He’s definitely a tough guy!:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

5 Likes

:game_die: 4

5 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

5 Likes

:game_die: 4

6 Likes

Looks like I’ve gotta track down Two-Face. I may not have Batman’s intellect, advanced training, gadgets, etc., but there is 1 key thing I can bring to this fight to come out on top: a bunch of coins that I’ll throw at Harvey when he tosses his. I mean if it ain’t broke :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

@Kelex Roll 1d20

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

Well as usual @Kelex won’t let me play any games.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to see that.:slightly_frowning_face: Try again without editing anything, Kelex’s name can be lower case name.

3 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

5 Likes

:game_die: 1

6 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

4 Likes

:game_die: 7

4 Likes

@Kelex roll 1d20

5 Likes

:game_die: 6