Robert Pattinson Tests Positive For Coronavirus, 'The Batman' Production Shuts Down

via VARIETY
Sep 3, 2020 9:29am PT
Rebecca Rubin reporting

16 Likes

Wow. I havenā€™t kept up with celebrities getting it. I think Antonio Banderas has it/had it. Best wishes for anyone who gets it. :pray:

4 Likes

I donā€™t really like how our media has taken to publicizing someoneā€™s healthcare results but in any case, I hope he gets well soon.

10 Likes

I hope he recovers and is okay.

I also hope that other productions will look at how the star of this show wasnā€™t even able to stay safe from Covid-19. Hopefully no one else returns to filming too early.

5 Likes

Breaking Story: it is being reported that Robert Pattinson has contracted the virus. Shooting was set to resume in September, but now it will be delayed a couple of weeks or more.
It seems not even our actors that play our favorite superheroā€™s are safe from the Pandemic. Everyone be safe out there on Labor Day Weekend.

8 Likes

Hey @IssacBrown - Iā€™ve moved your post over here so you can continue your conversation in the original thread!

6 Likes

Now their going to delay the movie even more.

Theyā€™re recovering, but the Rock and his entire family caught it.

7 Likes

Hoping that Pattinson makes a full recovery and sending best wishes to him and his family and loved ones. Truly troubling news indeed.

11 Likes

Holy Crap Man! I hope they are all OK and that they both get better.

4 Likes

Hopefully Robert recovers and they can continue the movie filming the movie hopefully

3 Likes

Contagion_2

3 Likes

Well yeah, because making a movie for someone to sit down and watch isnā€™t a priority. Staying healthy is.

3 Likes