Road To The Flash Premiere Watch-Along: Batman Returns, Friday, June 9th at 5 PM Pacific/8 Eastern

There’s a Batgirl appearance!
(and also Khrystyne Haje :purple_heart: :heart_eyes:)

3 Likes

While I got out of the fast food side of the DC collecting ecosphere years ago, I have to say those Batman Returns cups have always been tempting and remain so.

SN: I wonder how many of those Bat-disc Frisbees are still lodged up on roofs, 31 years later.

“Hey Dad, look what I just found on the roof!”

“Well, look at that. That’s my McDonald’s Batman Returns Frisbee that I had when I was your age. Best I hang onto it so that it doesn’t get lost again.”

Ah, food premiums of our youth.

I still fondly remember Jack in the Box’s Star Trek: Generations (DC was still publishing Star Trek content then, so its on-topic :wink:) cups and wall calendar, as well as McDonald’s and Taco Bell’s respective Batman Forever and Batman & Robin promotions.

SN 2: I love Siouxsie and the Banshees in-general. Batman Returns was my gateway to them, as was Batman Forever with U2.

3 Likes

I saw her!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :00_batgirl1:

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

'Bout lost my ish when I saw this trailer back in Spring of 1992 at the theater over in Oak Park. Totally wasn’t expecting it to run that night. :smiley:

:00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992:

3 Likes

Eight hours until WAL time y’all. :smiley:

3 Likes

My favorite Batman Returns action figures:

Laser Batman

2 Likes

Hey y’all- running just a bit late. Let’s start at 5:10pm. :smiley:

4 Likes

Check. :saluting_face:

3 Likes

Okay!

3 Likes

Even as a kid, though, I thought it was funny that Catwoman action figure came with accessories she couldn’t hold. Also, Laser Batman taught me the valuable lesson of, just because they make an action figure of the suit does not necessarily mean the suit shows up in the movie.

5 Likes

xbrtiger92x

3 Likes

Okay. I am at Max now. Will hit start when you give the (Bat)signal.

4 Likes

That one was good! But this one was my jam:

Batman Returns SNES

4 Likes

Alrighty- I’m queued up at the WB logo. :smiley:

4 Likes

Good afternoon/evening, kids!

:wave:t2: :clark_hv_4:

3 Likes

Never got a chance to play that game, but I loved the one for Batman '89.

3 Likes

Yay Excellent Super Cool @Vroom @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx @TheCosmicMoth @mercurie80! :hugs:

4 Likes