Road To The Flash Premiere Watch-Along: Batman (89), Friday, June 2nd at 5 PM Pacific/8 Eastern

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

:eyes: :smile:

7 Likes

Shocked-batman GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 Likes

:batman_hv_6::poop::snake:

5 Likes

I’m glad we are going to actually get to see this new Flash movie! There were some moments over the last 2 years where I had my doubts. I am loving the suit, loving the previews and am very glad to hear that the reviews are good! It will be quite a moment for this old Flash Fan!!! :00_flash: Might just have to watch ol '89 with you all!

5 Likes

They had at least two more advanced screenings of The Flash tonight, one not far from me in the nice AMC theater in Century City, and another from a mall AMC in the West Valley. There were possibly more in the County, those are just the two I saw confirmed information about. There is at least one more screening coming up next week, as well. No clue where or if it’s IMAX like these were.

4 Likes

Yay @flashlites! :smiley: :00_flash:

Yes! Come WAL with us. :+1:

5 Likes

Would’ve love to see Christian Bale Batman in this movie, that would’ve been cool, 11 years ago I had alot more respect for him then Michael Keaton for playing Batman in 3 films, today I now have nothing but same respect for both men on a same level for playing Batman. Wonder if the cancel Batgirl movie count? Cause you can say that Keaton has now played Batman more then Bale.:thinking:
What a difference times makes as years goes by so slowly!:grin:

3 Likes

It does. :+1: :00_batman_1989:

Word on rumor street is that Clooney will reemerge in cowl for a quick cameo in The Flash.

4 Likes

45th anniversary screenings of Superman: The Movie have already taken place this year. I took one in in April and it was a glorious event.

If the movie were to have more anniversary screenings this year and I was able to attend, you can bet your sweet bippy I’d be in-attendance. :slight_smile:

Popeyes should sponsor 40th anniversary screenings of Supergirl next year. Its a no-brainer marketing tie-in and win-win for them and Warner Brothers Pictures (who didn’t originally release Supergirl, but I doubt Tri-Star is really going to want to do an anniversary thing with the flick, so let’s just leave it to WBP).

:notes: Hooray for 2006’s Hollywoodland! :notes:

Please do, as there will be plenty of WAL Kool-Aid for all to drink from! :slight_smile:

Word also is that someone who wrecked a Ferrari in a 1996 big-screen action fiesta will make their long-awaited LA debut as a certain last son of an alien civilization.

3 Likes

Yep. It’ll mark his second time onscreen in the Supes’ persona. :smiley: :+1:
:00_superman1: :00_superman1: :00_superman1:

4 Likes

Indeed. 2nd overall and first in LA.

I really want a figure of him too, since I have a figure of his animated self.

Might we at long last get a figure of him, especially since we would have had oodles of them in the '90s, had the movie happened?

I’m hoping! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Solid BTS content with newcomer to the DCU Saha Calle and her prep for the role as The Last Daughter of Krypton in The Flash here:

4 Likes

Or Halle Berry as mah kitty? :kissing_cat::black_heart:
18f5764bc352041a5239a53c56db9e00

4 Likes

Me too. I fully enjoyed it. Several theaters here were showing some of the Indy films last month and I think this one, as a preview of the new Harrison Ford release. So it wouldn’t surprise me if someone did it. I think it depends on whether theaters or not think it will pack houses. I would have seen the Last Crusade in a theater if it played near me and I wasn’t moving last month, but they showed the other film (still fun but I was working in a movie theater when it played so I already have seen that one multiple mines in a theater and since).

I think WB took back almost all the rights from the Salkinds and WB has definitely owned the rights to it since that extended Director’s Cut from 2006, so it would be up to WB, so yes - you are right, WBP should definitely get on it, I had no idea the 40th was next year.

And speaking of Supergirl and The Flash:

Sasha Calle, who plays Supergirl in The Flash, got Henry Cavill’s stamp of approval after she met the actor. … Calle told EW. “I gave him a big hug. You know, it’s Henry Cavill, man! Our Man of Steel. He is kind and very proper, and it was a great experience.”

Ben Affleck plays BOTH the Batgod AND Superman once again in the new movie!!!

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!!!
I salute you

3 Likes

Oh, that. :smile:

Even Jim Lee couldn’t make that costume look cool (and he tried, God bless him):

Curiously, its not on this trade’s cover, also Catwoman-related and from 2004:

4 Likes

New music from The Flash to pleasure your ears with:

Both are fine pieces, however I Am Batman is choicest of all.

3 Likes

It’s a shame that Christopher Reeve is not alive anymore, how awesome would it be to see his Superman in this film. That would’ve been great!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If his estate were to allow it, a CGI Reeve could appear.

Will we see him take flight anew?

We’ll see in a few weeks. :flash_hv_1:

3 Likes

The Batsuit in the movies comes a very long way, I’m thinking thanks to the Dark Knight Trilogy, the batsuit will be alot easier for Michael Keaton.
Before anybody jump on me for this, look at the batsuit for Batman & Robin, it’s all rubber and hard for the actor to movie in, in Batman Begins & The Dark Knight, the batsuit really got better and upgraded to easier use.
So in my opinion The Dark Knight Trilogy really help change the Batsuit for the better for Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, Robert Pattinson and now the return of Michael Keaton.:smiley:

:batman:

3 Likes