Ridiculous Fan Theories – Stargirl

Any crazy theories or bizarre hypothetical moments come to mind regarding the Stargirl live action series? Share them here.

• To keep Courtney out of danger, Barbara dons the Stargirl costume and attempts to use the cosmic staff, promptly being knocked into some bushes by a couple thieving teenagers. “OK, Courtney,” she says, dusting herself off, lyou can be Stargirl.”

• Courtney’s dad is revealed to be Sylvester’s twin brother, separated at birth, who grew up to be a petty thief and has been in jail for ten years.

• Mike is revealed to be Solomon Grundy, transformed by Wotan into a seemingly normal teenage boy with false memories implanted into Pat’s mind.

2 Likes

I have been spreading one that Dragon King is Star’s father.

2 Likes

The ISA is actually a good organization fighting Injustice outside of the law. The JSA fought on a payroll to defend crooked companies. The New America is a utopia. Pat is still working for the companies and nestled his way into Barbara’s life to lure Courtney in, as she is the only one who can get the cosmic staff working.

This is why he has never done his parental duty and put a full stop to Courtney, and it is also why he so smoothly revealed to Courtney where to find the rest of the gear.

3 Likes

Henry’s mother is Starman’s sister. . . I hope!
Pat’s brother is a talking car. (Sorry, wrong universe.)
In a reversal of comic book continuity, Brainwave Jr. becomes the bitter legacy villain and Icicle Jr. becomes the hero.
Courtney renames her team Infinity Inc.

2 Likes

Since Star is way more powerful I doubt he can force her to quit.

1 Like
  • Violett Beane guest stars as Jesse Quick.

• Shiv recruits Artemis Crock, Isaac Bowin, and Cameron Mahkent to be a new ISA.

• Solomon Grundy becomes an ally of the new JSA against his former teammates.

• The Spectre shows up with news of Season 2’s big threat.

• Hawkman and Hawkgirl reincarnated as teenagers.

6 Likes

Pat is actually Courtney’s father, and her mom lied about it because she was embarrassed about dating a sidekick.

6 Likes

Also, Billy Batson becomes Courtney’s love interest in S2 but does all of his Shazaming off screen.

6 Likes

Pat’s brother is an old west cowboy about 3 inches tall who fights crime with a tiny Roman soldier and a full sized tyrannosaur.

Alternatively he grows large and partners with a Chinese cop who is a kung fu master - and they crash weddings together. Evil weddings.

Also there is a flashback to the seventies where he was a high fashion model who had a partner who couldn’t turn their grand torino sports car left-- but inspite of that they ran circles around crime . Clockwise circles .

3 Likes

Ah, yes. Clearly Vigilante after his stint on the Waverider and finding the spare Atom suit. :joy:

3 Likes

Bravo Lad !

They did have a relationship in the comics so… :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

He’s Japanese though? lol

Courtney is just really sickly pale.

Oh for sure, that’s why I want to see Billy show up. It’s just a ridiculous theory because I don’t see WB/DC using any of the Shazam! characters outside of the DC movie universe.

2 Likes

That Henry is somehow brought back to life.

10:54am 7/20/2020

2 Likes

That Icicle Jr gets to make a choice and uses his artistic talents to become the new Green Lantern.

3 Likes

Alan Scott left his ring in the cosmic staff before dying ten years ago so that it could find a worthy successor after Sylvester’s imminent demise. The Starheart has been providing the staff’s personality this whole time.

Also, second to DylanCorona’s idea.

Courtney pulls a Sailor Moon in the season finale, bringing the dead kids back to life, but no one remembers any of it happening.

3 Likes

Brainwave Jr. survives the cave in because he creates a mental force field with his new powers…

And after that, I got nothing. Maybe after I rewatch it tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you. I really like my crazy idea and theory. They just put so much focus on him being an artist lol.

1 Like