Riddle Me This - What Am I?

Get it? Because the villains were ambushing some peeps?

3 Likes

Hey I just started using DC Universe today and I don’t know why but every time I try to download a comic it says error try again is that because I have bad internet or is it a bug in the app

2 Likes

Ambush young justice season 1

4 Likes

I think we need to call the landscapers to trim the bushes. They’re so wooly and overgrown. The nearby shrubberies can’t get any light! #trimabushtosaveashrubbery

3 Likes

Heya @VigilanteWOLF96, oh no! It sounds like you’re getting a good ol’ fashioned bug. Can you please submit a ticket to our Help Center? You can find them here, and they’re very responsive:
yourdcu.com/help

2 Likes

i knew that

2 Likes

@TheRiddler - you dare pose a riddle like this without ME? How dare you?!?! And since you wanted to play games behind my back, then I guess an AMBUSH is exactly what I need to do to you. See you around, Eddie! Kiss, Kiss! :wink:

5 Likes

Are we back in Mods Gone Wild mode?

reserves a good seat

6 Likes

I’m gonna get my crowbar out for next week and use it to get the answer out of any thugs I can find

4 Likes

Ambush :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hit him Carl! You too Lenny! Trab pu kcip!

4 Likes

Ambush

4 Likes

I think the Riddler is Harleys Puddin, Harley’s Puddin is a Joker so I think he’s playing a joke on his name by calling himself the Riddler. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m rereading all the thread, I’m sorry I miss the fun! Hey Eddie–err I mean Riddler this Thursday night I’m doing a Batman Forever watch along, you’re welcome to join, and if Applejack is there, all I ask is to please be nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ambush

3 Likes

a bush

3 Likes

“Ambush” from season 2 of Young Justice. On Zattana’s first mission. Not the one where she was “kidnapped” by the other kids.

4 Likes

i am bush

2 Likes

a bush. green as Green Tea, and green as a bird

2 Likes

Ambush

2 Likes