Riddle Me This - What Am I?

Greetings, imbeciles!

Your good friend The Riddler here with another dose of head scratching puzzlement.

This one is an oldie, but a goodie. And, you get bonus points if you can tell me where it was said before.

I am flora, not fauna,
I am foliage, not trees,
I am shrubbery, not grass,

What am I?

I will be very shocked if any of you can get it (especially fans of ‘THE BAT’). Should any of you miraculously guess this right, I will give you a shot at trying to out-riddle me!

Do you have what it takes? I cannot be beaten at this game!! :grey_question::question::grey_question::question:

19 Likes

If you’re “flora, not fauna, foliage, not trees, shrubbery, not grass,” you must be

“A Bush”

4 Likes

You used the Google, Redd_X! I am not happy but what about the bonus points? Where is it from?

3 Likes

Shrubberies are nice.

4 Likes

Bring me a shrubbery!

3 Likes

Can we have less of the shrubbery and can someone answer my damned question. I don’t know what frustrates me more - Google, The Bat or you fools!!

3 Likes

I am bush (ambush)

4 Likes

Lol! @The Riddler I actually didn’t use google. It was a guess. The riddle itself is pretty straight forward, no real brain teaser. It was the “I am shrubbery, not grass,” that gave it away.

4 Likes

Jeez Riddler, Redd_X didn’t Google the answer. Can’t you just shrub it off?

5 Likes

@the riddler wait so it’s not “A Bush”?

4 Likes

I’m gonna be honest. I was just rewatching Young Justice so I may have unintentionally cheated.

4 Likes

Applejack, I don’t believe we have had the pleasure. My name is Edward - but if you call me that I will throw you out of a closed window. Why are you named after a pony anyway?

Redd_X, The answer as stated above was I AMBUSH (Bush) so you were correct. However, where else was it said?

5 Likes

@Applejack smh and loling at the shrub pun :)))

3 Likes

@The Riddler, we haven’t had the pleasure, and I’m still not having it.

5 Likes

Eddie, leave @Applejack alone, ya jerk!

3 Likes

Applejack, take it or leave it - your choice! But I am here and you fools need to learn a few things. Riddle me this, DCU! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Clearly your riddles are too simple for the likes of DC Universe, Riddler. Why don’t you come back next week when you have a real challenge?

5 Likes

@Harleys Puddin :heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

I will be back next week with more.

What rattled your cage, abfgmsw, you weren’t even playing the game!

TaTa for now, fools!

2 Likes

Hahahaha, You thought this was heated? You ain’t seen nothing yet, fool. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes