Riddle me this - Trivial Tuesday

If it was easy, it would not be fun!

1 Like

*spell a word or find a pattern

2 Likes

I will give you one clue - it is not a word.

1 Like

D and E maybe

1 Like

I would like to hear your reasoning behind this? You are wrong, but the reasoning would be nice.

I’m just counting the number of letters in between each letter in the alphabet to try to find a pattern like there are 7 letters between A and H and so fourth so I assumed the pattern would start over at W if that makes sense

1 Like

I like the way you think - we should be friends. Your answer is incorrect though.

1 Like

Bummer

1 Like

polishes off a Pepsi 12 pack

@The Riddler Lay off caffeine? Okay, I’ll get right on that Rose!

2 Likes

Who or what is Rose?

1 Like

Hahaha, Rosie Nygma!! @Vroom, you are brilliant!

1 Like

Go away you wretched clown. If Applejack hadn’t already warned me I would make you pay for that.

Calm yourself, Ed! We are just having some fun.

Go away, we are trying to figure out a riddle here.

Vroom, have you anything constructive to bring to the Riddle at hand?

2 Likes

One of the letters is N. The letters are organized in groups designated by sequence. First is A by itself. H and I are next. Then comes M and O when the pattern indicates three letters. After that it’s T, U, V, and W. No idea what the second letter is.

2 Likes

I can assure you N is not one of them. Keep trying!

1 Like

Alright, I’m guessing we’re looking at an anagram here, with two questions. I can see “Who am I?” from those letters, but I don’t know what the leftovers would spell even with two additions.

2 Likes

BatJamags, not an anagram either. Keep guessing.

1 Like

@The Riddler Let’s see…B and Z?

“I’ll get right on that Rose!” is from Don’t Tell Mom The Babysitter’s Dead aka Christina Applegate’s best movie.

2 Likes