rewatching Young Justice 1&2

I plan on rewatching seasons 1 & 2 before Young Justice: Outsiders premiers on Jan.4
I plan on starting about two weeks before so I can watch a few episodes daily up until the 4th…
Is anyone else plan on watching them again or maybe for the first time before season 3?

2 Likes

I’m planning on rewatching it again over the Thanksgiving weekend. I haven’t seen it since Cartoon Network cancelled it.

2 Likes

I’m gonna watch em again. I took it for granted when Justice League & JL unlimited & YJ were all on Netflix. Soon as they took em down I was so bummed. Watched all of those twice already on here when I 1st got it cuz Idk if/when they were gonna remove em.

1 Like

Might rewatch season 2 to remember what happened more clearly. I rewatched season 1 few weeks ago.

1 Like

I will be doing the same New Year’s Day.

1 Like

I will rewatch both seasons before season 3 drops.

1 Like

I couldn’t hold out, started watching em again last night. Gotta be at least my 10th x but it’s so good. I’ve seen all the dc animated shows & movies multiple times. Before this service I watched on fire stick but the quality was hit & miss. It’s crazy how much better they look in HD or even dvd quality. I can’t imagine seeing them in 4K that would be a dream.

1 Like

Started watching season one and its probably my favorite animated series so far.

Trying to get into BTAS but it just feels overrated.

STAS is pretty good but overall YJ is killing it!!

abfgmsw

I watched those soon as I got this cuz I’ve seen those the least. They’re good, there’s not a bad animated series or movie from DC imo.

2 Likes

But the reason this thread is asking about rewatching YJ is b/c season 3 is coming to this site exclusively & teen titans & legions are done making episodes, at least for now.

I’m starting season one tonight. My goal is to watch two episodes at a time, about four or five days a week, so that I catch up right before season three starts, and also I plan on watching the enhanced episodes with commentary when they start coming out next week.

1 Like

I like TT and LOSH alot, especially Legion. One of the cool things about Young Justice is that it’s essentially an entire animated DC Universe in one show. Talk about efficient universe building.

I plan on rewatching the existing seasons at least a couple times before season three drops.

3 Likes

I’m not exaggerating when I say this. I’ve rewatched this series over 20 times. I’ve lost count.

This is my first time watching the series, just got done with season 1, and I’m liking what I see. Can’t wait to get through season 2 and am excited to see what season 3 brings.

1 Like

I’ve been rewatching episodes already

2 Likes

I’m trying to time it out so I finish the first two seasons like the day before season three drops, my problem is I don’t have a ton of time to binge whole seasons in one day I can probably do 2-3 episodes a day around my schedule…

I can’t wait for young justice outsiders to come out it is going to be awesome!

I’m with the group who couldn’t wait. I’m halfway through season 2 and on about issue #17 of the tie-in comic.

1 Like

Awwww yeah I am officially on a YJ revival!

Thoughts on the Enhanced eps?