Request Art From the DC Fan Art Club Here!

Near the reply button, there is another button that says tracking , and if you click that it should bring up a few buttons. One of them says: Watching. If you click that, you will get notifications for every reply in the thread. Just thought it might help, @usuper.

5 Likes

Thank you

5 Likes

No problem.

5 Likes

I’d like to throw my hat in the ring for doing some art requests, if you’ll have me. I just kinda jumped in here, I didn’t mean to crash the party. I like an art challenge, helps me to exercise my artistic muscle.

5 Likes

Go ahead. Anyone is free to participate, and/or request.

4 Likes

@AnonymousHQ

Thank you for being continuously helpful as I slack :pray:

4 Likes

How about this for a start? Please feel free to make suggestions!

9 Likes

@Samda29 Look up. Goldk is a rockstar. :star_struck:

5 Likes

This looks great!

I have a couple in this topic.

Summary

And Cassie Sandsmark or the YJ team.

Any version except 2019.
Sorry for being picky.

10:58pm 6/24/2020

4 Likes

OMG!!! I’m gonna cry!!!$ THIS IS AMAZING!!! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!! WOW!! I wish you could se my face right now! This is even better that what I’ve imagined!!

5 Likes

Im seriously amazed! Goldk is really talented!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

fantastic! I really like the Bat-throne!

4 Likes

No no no, I’m no rockstar. Just an old comic geek who like to try and draw.

4 Likes

Fantastic!!! :clap: Bats looks amazing!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Okey dokey. Here’s what I got.

13 Likes

This is rad.

4 Likes

This is awesome! The throne looks so good - I really like the way you did the stone texture. Batman looks very intimidating with his bowl of cereal :joy: Love this!

5 Likes

You should probably @Samda29. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Man these requests & drawings are incredible!!! My bookmarks stopped working. I’ve been waiting on DCU to fix it. I lost this page til I got a like just now on an old comment. Amazing stuff!!

4 Likes

Ah heck even better in color!! The throne is pretty amazing but that cape draping over the chair and down around his feet. And bman eating cereal just cracks me up, kind of reminds of the lego batman movie,
VillainousBoldAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-small

3 Likes