Renew Constantine, Swamp Thing or create show w both?

I recently watched the Justice League Dark film for the first time and enjoyed it for the most part. Watching it made me wish we could see Constantine and Swamp Thing together in live action series. Cool that Matt Ryan has voiced Constantine both in live action and animation

1 Like

We will no doubt be getting them together in the Justice League Dark series. I doubt we will ever see the Swamp thing from the series again, I would love to be proven wrong tho.

1 Like

I’m selfish and I know I am, I want each show independent of one another with an occasional cameo from other shows heros or villains.
Reason being these shows are great on their own and haven’t run out of ideas so much that they need to combine shows, unless its a question of return on investment for these shows and not making, but losing money. And that sucks! Obviously we all like watching them and enjoy the homage paid to the good old days as well as chances taken, or different paths that don’t always match original source material. I always tell my kids, " In my day, you got what you got, and you loooooved it!" We were just happy SOMEONE took the time to make us SOMETHING. So whatever DC decides to do is absolutely, positively and without a doubt cool by me. It makes me laugh sometimes that I’m gonna be 50 soon and long ago I was a child but I alway held on to,believed an taught the values and morals, that I learned from reading comic books. I feel like Pa Kent, I have raised 3 kids all who have done many heroic things thanks to the superheros I cherish. All the shows are Great…even the bad ones.

1 Like

Oh please familiar spirits of Alan Moore! I evoke thee to make a show with both! Defy your master’s hatred of television, and Mote it BE!

1 Like

I’d love to see a Swamp Thing season 2