Release the Ayer Cut!

Running late, but jumping on the #ReleaseTheAyerCut hashtag!

The bar scene has always been my favorite. #MargotRobbie ‘s #HarleyQuinn shows the most depth in any of her #dceu outings here.

Good luck #DavidAyer I’d love to see more of your original #suicidesquad

12 Likes

This is awesome @biggedy! :star_struck: Great job! I loved this scene too. Harley, in general, made the movie for me, though, so I might be a touch biased. :laughing: Just a touch. :diamonds: :harleyquinn_hqas:

This moment right here, for instance, is :ok_hand: fantastic.

9 Likes

Margot Robbie as Harley is always a winner for me. It’s crazy how good she is as the character. I hope there’s more films with Harley, but strangely, I don’t think mainstream is catching on to it as much as it should be… in terms of money? She’s had 3 movies already but I haven’t heard anything planned for her in the future…

7 Likes

Hopefully this movie sees the light of day! I’m all for director’s cuts and expanded editons and such.

Nice artwork too by the way!!!

8 Likes

Yes! I’d love to see this cut too! I’m always happy to see director’s cuts of anything! And now another director’s cut of a DC movie? I’m all for it! Take my money!

Also thanks! I’m glad you like it!

7 Likes

Great job! I like the progressive video. :face_with_peeking_eye: I’d watch a Director’s Cut, too.

8 Likes

Thank you very much! I’m not sure what the big deal is not releasing directors cuts of any of these movies. People will buy ‘em!

8 Likes

@biggedy Same! I’ve enjoyed every movie I’ve seen Ms. Robbie in (Sidenote: :popcorn: Babylon looks awesome). I know she’s been doing more and more producing and I’m hoping :diamonds:Harley remains on her list. Yours too! Should you decide to create any more work, I’m all eyes! :star_struck:

Oh, and I’d totally check out a director’s cut, too, @Ultrasonic @LDFM :00_suicide_squad1:

9 Likes

Thank you very much, sir! And yes I am a big Margot Robbie fan, too! She’s great in all of her movies. I am looking forward to watching her and the cast in Amsterdam.

5 Likes

@biggedy Easy mistake, so no worries, but it’s miss, actually—born this way n’ err’thing, lol. :wink: Nice ya meet ya! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Oop! Very sorry, miss! But yes nice to meet you too, and appreciate you taking the time to look at my artwork! :0_harley_quinn: Happy Thanksgiving!

4 Likes